Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Itoo Forest Pack Pro v4.0.2.352 MAX 64BIT

My Country Flag !
    My favorite 3D Application ! My second favorite 3D Application ! My favorite 3D Render Engine ! My favorite Compositing Application !

Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite Operating System ! Gender
    i Gota sayt this !! thanks for making this available for all of us!! best wishes for donors to not get in trouble !! thanks a lot!! is a pleasure to be able to give a hand on this amazing tool!!

Thanks to nomad Gfx domain and everyone involve in making this release posible!!

2. Thanks KIENNHAN@ Thanked for this post
    My Country Flag !
    My favorite 3D Application ! My second favorite 3D Application ! My favorite 3D Render Engine ! My favorite Compositing Application !

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks!
    You guys should chill out, instalation is complicated so 80% of trolls will not be able to use it

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    I'ts AMAZING! Really thanks!!! GFXDomain is UNSTOPABLE

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    Content visible to registered users Only ! Click here to Register !

What are you talking about? It works perfectly for me in 3ds max design 2013 x64 with vray 2.40.03.

Couple of things. When you install it, it will make a directory in Autodesk called "/3dsMax 2013". Go in there, cut ALL of the files out and paste them into the root of "/3dsMax Design 2013".

Then, you must go to the reg file and edit it in notepad changing the path twice (exactly as above). Rerun the reg file and you'll find it works perfectly.

Hahaha, that's so true. Trolls need not apply.

Not wishing to be pedantic or anything but it's not technically a GFXDomain release.. well not exclusive anyway.
    Last edited by jonuk80; 16th March 2013 at 10:39 PM.

6. Thanks atypik, pocholo Thanked for this post
    My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like

Smile iTooSoft ForestPack Pro v4.0.2.352 for 3ds Max 9 – 2013 – Win64

iTooSoft ForestPack Pro v4.0.2.352 for 3ds Max 9 – 2013 – Win64

Forest Pack is a plugin for Autodesk 3ds Max, and 3ds Max Design, designed to give a complete solution for creation of vast surfaces of trees and plants.

Home Page: _http://www.itoosoft.com/forestpack.php

Thanks to “n0MAD”

Downloads:

I found this and I want to share with all the good people on this forum
    I sincerely hope that I have helped someone.
    Greetings and wish you all good rendering.

I apologize to shadowcrew.I saw his post after I posted and I did not know how to delete my post. I thank to the administrators because they moved the post to the right place.
    Last edited by r222314; 17th March 2013 at 03:15 AM.

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    wow thanks amazing.... great work boys...

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    maa...i dont care whos pro and half hearted pro, as long as I can enjoy free cracked soft/plugs that working, its fine with me...I have no complaint or anything :cheers everyone, enjoy your life, dont take it hard. Happy long life

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like

hahahahhahaha
    ok, now i understand
    THE ARGUMENT IS RIGHT

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    Great great great. And it works with VRay 2.40.03 with VRay RT!! CPU and GPU versions!!! Great, thanks a lot GFXDomain!
    Core i7 2600K@4,4GHz, 32GB RAM, GeForce GTX580, Windows 7 64bit, 3ds max 2013 x64, VRay 2.40

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the post but there is a problem
    when you try to install hqcatalogue you get an error saying "Forest Pack Lite or Pro is required to install this catalog. Click OK to visit the Forest Pack download page"
    so whats the problem please help

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    how to install and make it work?? when open itoo interface it crashes 3ds max

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    Great great great. And it works with VRay 2.40.03 with VRay RT!! CPU and GPU versions!!! Great, thanks a lot GFXDomain!

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    hey nelsonnors
    just install the forest pack pro installer.
    once u do that with the default directory u will find couple of folders in your 3dsmax directory (c:\program files\autodesk or c:\ program files x86\autodesk).
    after that just copy paste the files into the respective folders of 3dsmax depending on ur version and thats it u can use forest pack pro
    also to apply the crack open the itoo.reg file with notepad and replace the lines MaxPath"="C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\3ds Max 20xx with ur version of 3dsmax
    eg: if u are using 3dsamx 2012 64bit then replace MaxPath"="C:\\Program Files\\Autodesk\\3ds Max 20xx with MaxPath"="C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2012 and so on

16. Thanks Srieg, nelsonnors Thanked for this post
    My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    I get error, follow the instructions, I changed the registry to 3ds max 2009 but nothing, my operating system is 64-bit, and my 3ds max too. The plugins are in the right place, and the route is forestpack
    C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Itoo Software \ Forest Pack Pro
    But in 3ds max I get: “Error reading configuration of Forest Pack (Registry / MAINDIR) Please, reinstall the software”
    help please!

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like

yes me to, and I don't have C:\ProgramData\Itoo Software\Licenses\ I am using windows 8.

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks a lot, it's a very good plugin.

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    this is a great post... Thank you very very much... much appreciated...

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    ok finally i cracked it and works , but there is a new problem , when rendering it said that cannot render because there is more than maximun denisty , when changing this values the problem persist , anyone one know this?

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    how to solve this problem ??
    Last edited by ckutalec; 18th March 2013 at 04:39 PM.

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like

That's just the density of tree objects you have in the scene. May be to do with your units. Either way, go to the density tab (where you can choose the pattern of spread) and reduce the density option in there and try again.

24. Thanks nelsonnors Thanked for this post
    My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like

go to start type regedit open regedit,go to import and import the regfile,then it works

26. Thanks mark0spasic Thanked for this post
    My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW thx man all start working)))

PS - OMG Why not write message short 35 characters? What for delirium

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately.
    Does not support mentalray

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    dont work for me in windows xp 64 bits, regedit modified, nothing, only work in windows seven. What could it be?

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like

i use it in 3dsmax 2013 with mental ray and works, I tested it in 3dsmax 2012 with MR and don't work. I don't know why, but you can try on Max 2013. WORKS

31. Thanks hpkcee Thanked for this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast