Thread: Knald 1.0 Released

My Country Flag !
    My favorite 3D Application ! My second favorite 3D Application ! My favorite 3D Render Engine ! My favorite Compositing Application !

Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite Operating System ! Gender

Lightbulb Knald 1.0 Released

Content visible to registered users Only ! Click here to Register !

Best in class Normal to Height generation

Excellent quality, accurate height maps generated from a Normal/Derivative or photo-sourced texture.

Real-time scalable tessellation in the 3D preview

See what your Heightmap looks like before importing it into an engine.

Best in class high precision work flow

All calculations & processing are performed in double/single precision floating point (float64/float32).

Pixel perfect 8, 16 and 32bit support

Our robust 8, 16 and 32bit file I/O and image processing pipeline preserves your high precision data.

All calculations & processing within Knald are performed in double/single precision floating point (float64/float32). We have painstakingly ensured that with our robust I/O pipeline, with full 8, 16 and 32bit (integer and float) support, you will never suffer from precision drop due to lazy or poor coding and can focus on creating great art!

You can preview your Heightmaps displaced on a primitive mesh, in real-time, with our 3D preview’s fast, efficient and scalable tessellation. There is no more need to go through complex workflows to get a Heightmap into your engine only to find that it doesn’t look the way you hoped.

You can be sure that your textures are in good hands with Knald!

You know guys, crack it! (;

My Country Flag !
    My favorite 3D Application ! My second favorite 3D Application ! My favorite 3D Render Engine ! My favorite Compositing Application !

Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite Operating System ! Gender