Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GFXDoamin.NET IS FREE

My Country Flag !
    My favorite 3D Application ! My second favorite 3D Application ! My favorite 3D Render Engine ! My favorite Compositing Application !

Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite Operating System ! Gender

My Country Flag !
    My favorite 3D Application ! My second favorite 3D Application ! My favorite 3D Render Engine ! My favorite Compositing Application !

Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by B-Ray; 28th April 2013 at 07:00 PM.

3. Thanks amitdude007, oldtimer221, mankehue, snipeua Thanked for this post
    My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like

Wink GFXDoamin.NET IS FREE

I'm simonpanand from Kochi,India and all my fake nicknames can't hide my stupidity, I'm ass licking the ass to my master Assanti...so happy with what I'm doing and proud !!!
    Last edited by Arch.GFX; 3rd May 2013 at 01:00 PM.

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    ohhhh......still some esanti-lovers here....and still frustrated they canīt do any more blowjobs...

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    Content visible to registered users Only ! Click here to Register !

I don`t know why do you complain? Nobody force you to pay, donations are voluntary.
    So if you can help donate some money but if you can`t or won`t SHUT UP!
    http://www.zaslike.com/files/bt655tduqc2hp7kkpw8.jpg

7. Thanks VIPGFX, Arch.GFX, B-Ray, heddie01000 Thanked for this post
    My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    They complain because they obviously think e****i supplied them with so much wonderful stuff, when all he really did was post images and descriptions of what he could supply to you if you sent a pm and only if HE trusted you enough..... OR if you donated lots of money.

When the fact is, he rarely gave anything away, most of it was only given to those requesting it, when it was (at the same time) suddenly freely available everywhere else.. and you saw posts blaming link thiefs and trolls for it

As for this place wanting unlimited donations mark0spasic says. Donations are totally voluntary.. and yes sites like this cost money to run, no money, no site, plain and simple..almost every single site like this either gets donations from members or has a ton of advertising splashed al over it.. As I have said many times, if i could donate, then I would and hopefully in the near future I will again be able to do more to help

Permanent BAN number one... jimsamurai

9. Thanks B-Ray, mark0spasic Thanked for this post
    My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    We were producing many services to this site and published plugin nd model and many other things freely.
    Do you thing esanti shared all things with you exactly NOT.
    You should wait for several months for one secret link.

Asanty for per month $ 150 for get VIP Section, for example 20 members=3000$ Of course much more members were in a month

He earned dollars@paid all the costs to server.

But we release all secret link It's completely free(first post are list stuff)

Nobody force you to pay, donations are voluntary.

Arch.GFX thanks for banned this guy

mark0spasic and Andy47 many thanks
    Last edited by B-Ray; 3rd May 2013 at 01:08 PM.

11. Thanks mark0spasic, VIPGFX, Arch.GFX Thanked for this post
    My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    another lame attempt to spoil the free zone here and envy to what the guys achieve here.... SImonpanand is out , better go to your master and worship his bussiness he does with monkeys like you....puppet !
    Guys, no need to explain anythng to such people...or animals, can't put them to same order like humans, because its unhuman to make such stupid and pointless comments....they are envy of what they see and they know that their master fat guy is going down deeper and deeper ... let them burn in envy ))
    Last edited by Arch.GFX; 3rd May 2013 at 01:10 PM.

13. Thanks mark0spasic, VIPGFX, snipeua, B-Ray Thanked for this post
    My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    Content visible to registered users Only ! Click here to Register !

I do not hear anything. I'm with the translator. It would be great abrierais page in spanish .and cogierais an administrator. The Spanish community is strong and generous when you understand what you read.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234