Thread: Archmodels vol. 135

My Country Flag !
    My favorite 3D Application ! My second favorite 3D Application ! My favorite 3D Render Engine ! My favorite Compositing Application !

Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite Operating System ! Gender

Archmodels vol. 135

Content visible to registered users Only ! Click here to Register !

Archmodels vol. 135 includes 40 professional, highly detailed 3d models for architectural visualizations. This collection comes with high quality outdoor sitting furniture with all textures and materials.
    Scenes are not included.

This product will be available for download from 2013.10.22

Price:90 EUR

My Country Flag !
    My favorite 3D Application ! My second favorite 3D Application ! My favorite 3D Render Engine ! My favorite Compositing Application !

Post Thanks / Like
    If anybody interested to join group buy send to me PM,I collect money with donation for buy this models

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like

Why this kind of semantic seems to be so suspiciously familiar.?? is it just me, or it smell powder...
    U don't want to invest the righteous amount of money in 3D tools for your "CG artist profession" and to give respect to other people`s legit effort for making your job easier?. And maybe the least you could do is to participate in proper private buying groups and at least once to play fair, And all you want is to leech, to drink the milk and to make money, without sweating or working hard for it?., And I Am Wrong?, cause I get mad every time you prostitute 3D stuff for free?..Bite Me.

4. Thanks colormered, neveroqtno Thanked for this post
    My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG Where is download link send me your paypal acc so i'll buy
    I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them Im doing it myself.

Proud To be Muslim

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    Really ???, I mean... Really ??, Unbelievable... you must be a very entrusted person.. if that so, you have my respect... cause the other option it is not quite pleasant.

U don't want to invest the righteous amount of money in 3D tools for your "CG artist profession" and to give respect to other people`s legit effort for making your job easier?. And maybe the least you could do is to participate in proper private buying groups and at least once to play fair, And all you want is to leech, to drink the milk and to make money, without sweating or working hard for it?., And I Am Wrong?, cause I get mad every time you prostitute 3D stuff for free?..Bite Me.

7. Thanks hashvray Thanked for this post
    My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like

lolz No Thanks, it was just a joke and oooo realllyy yeah ooo realllyy This product will be available for download from 2013.10.22 ....
    I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them Im doing it myself.

Proud To be Muslim

My Country Flag !

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the link, really good share