Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

2020 Kitchen Design V9

Discussion in 'Applications : Requests' started by vinceserious, Mar 1, 2014.

1. vinceserious

vinceserious New Member

Hello there i am looking for this Program 2020 Kitchen Design

Design, plan, and visualize kitchens and bathrooms with 20-20 Design’s’ newest cutting-edge features, incredibly realistic 3D renderings and thousands of flexible items from manufacturer catalogs. Created specifically for kitchen and bath industry professionals, this CAD software’s built-in rules ensure that projects comply with industry design standards, from start to perfect finish. Using the software is easy to use and you can get advanced capabilities for closets and home organization with add-on modules.

Rgds

Vincent

2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Oh come on a link is something that you should post automatically when requesting something specific..

Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.
    Oh and from what I can see, there is no "2020 Kicthen Design V9"

You have several choices

Software Products

20-20 Design
    Design, plan, and visualize kitchens and bathrooms with 20-20 Design’s newest cutting-edge features, incredibly realistic 3D renderings and thousands of flexible items from manufacturer catalogs

20-20 Design Educational
    Design, plan, and visualize kitchens and bathrooms with 20-20 Design Educational’s newest cutting-edge features, incredibly realistic 3D renderings and thousands of flexible items from generic catalogs.

20-20 Design Essentials
    Design, plan, and visualize kitchens and bathrooms with 20-20 Design Essentials’ newest cutting-edge features, incredibly realistic 3D renderings and thousands of flexible items from generic catalogs.

20-20 Design for Home Organization
    Design closets and other storage systems easily, quickly and accurately with software tailored to the unique requirements of storage design.

20-20 Design Select
    Design, plan, and visualize kitchens and bathrooms with 20-20 Design Select Edition’s stunning 3D renderings, newest cutting-edge features and products from a single manufacturer’s catalog of your choice.

3. tomahak

tomahak Member

Guys for the ones who are still looking for this app. I have made some proper package how to install the V9.1.1.433 Version with Dongle Emulator. Its available in English, French and Spanish.
    The dongle Emulator works "only" with this last V9 Version. After that (V10+V11) it wont work anymore, since the Dongle is blacklisted.

My EMU and app is working for any Windows System. That means it works
    for Windows 7 + 8 + 10. Tested on all of them.

2020 Design V9.1.1.466 - Multi - English-Spanish-French - by tomahak

Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
    If you got some knowledge and invest some time like me, than you maybe make your own and new emulator. Than you can still use the newest Version and also future Versions.

Here is where I got the newest V11.8 running. It includes the new and improved "external" Backround Renderer. So now you can use extra RAM just for the Renderer, since the app is still 32 Bit. Sometime next year V12 will come out, which would be fully 64Bit.
    PM if you are interested in my solution :) :)

2020 Design V11.8
    Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

#3 tomahak, Apr 2, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017 at 12:24 AM
    QazIqbal likes this.
  4. QazIqbal

QazIqbal New Member

Please provide the link for 2020 Design V11.8.