Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

3d map generator terrain

Discussion in 'Applications : Requests' started by jaejgo, Aug 22, 2017.

1. jaejgo

jaejgo Member

Hola, estaría muy agradecido si alguien tendría para descargar 3d map generator terrain , o información de donde bajarlo ya que e buscado por Internet y no lo consigo.

Hi, I would be very grateful if someone would have to download 3d map generator terrain, or information from where to download it since it is searched by Internet and I do not get it.

2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Finally I suggest you dispense with both languages, Rues one "Official Spoken / Written language on this site is English" and rather than explaining how long you have been searching without success or making excuses etc just type the following.

"Does anyone have this
    '3D Map Generator - Terrain' http://www.3d-map-generator.com/3d-map-generator-terrain/
    and if so would they care to share it with the community"

NOTE: There was another map generator, from the same people, uploaded here last year.
    http://forum.gfxdomain.net/threads/3d-map-generator-geo-for-adobe-photoshop-win.19709/

3. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

Can you seriously not afford $15! That's like £12 in the UK. Don't be so tight. But World Machine is better! Earth Sculptor as well.

4. jaejgo

jaejgo Member

Muchas gracias por su respuesta, consideraré sus recomendaciones y me disculparé si le molesta el post.
    En cuanto a la lengua que he utilizado tanto porque, por desgracia para mí no sé Inglés y traducir con google y darle más difusión ya que probablemente hay muchas personas que tienen mi mismo problema.
    También leí las bases del foro y según entiendo que el lenguaje puede ser cualquiera, si no es así te ruego que me avises.

5. jaejgo

jaejgo Member

Mr. Angelofmercy did not know the price of the program, World Machine I mastered it perfectly and if I am interested in this program is for certain characteristics that are very useful to me

6. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

This time around i shall supply the translation, next time I shall not be so helpful.. Yes I know there are plenty here who don't speak English so well... but just take a look around the site, it doesn't appear to be as big a problem as you are making it out to be, does it. A very large number despite their English not being so good, try really hard to get their messages across and we as a community, do our very best to accommodate them/ but when they use Google to translate before posting, then can't even be bothered to do it the next time, that's when it becomes annoying.. You see the reason for English being the official language, is so members do not have to constantly copy and paste stuff into Google translate etc, in order to be able to understand what you are posting. It has been working like that for years now and I have yet to hear anyone complain enough to get the rule changed.

So now you know (fingers crossed)

Google translation of previous post

Thank you very much for your response, I will consider your recommendations and apologize if you find the post annoying.
    As for the language I have used so much because, unfortunately for me I do not know English and translate with google and give it more spread since there are probably many people who have my same problem.
    I also read the bases of the forum and I understand that the language can be anyone, if not, I beg you to let me know.

7. josejose

josejose New Member

Don't worry pal, My english isn't the best too, but i suggest you to use translate in google for asking, even if the grammar isn't correct :D Bienvenido

8. jaejgo

jaejgo Member

Mr. Andy47 I am very sorry if I bothered you, I did not intend to do so and I apologize

9. civicexa

civicexa New Member

Hi, where can I find "3D Generator - Terrain" link

10. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Post #2 - First link

11. jaejgo

jaejgo Member

Civicexa at the beginning of the post you have a link to the program that if in your GEO version for more that I have searched I do not find where to download it anyway its price is affordable the official page is http://www.3d-map-generator.com/ 3d-map-generator-terrain-tutorials /