Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

A LOT of viruses detected in Win 10 Defender, False+?

Discussion in 'GFX Domain HOME !' started by Scoopymatrix2000, Sep 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Scoopymatrix2000

Scoopymatrix2000 New Member

I don't know whether these are false positives or what. every app/plugin I get viruses detected....

How can I weed out the good torrents from the dangerous ones?

As an example, "FumeFX 2017-2018" gets me a trojan when scanned by Windows Defender. I need it to learn the software and i fear getting some crazy virus...

is there a Virus scan that is better at detecting false positives or are all these torrents infected?

Advice very much appreciated.

I am a frequent doner to this site, been here for years, love the site and the community

Thanks in advance...

2. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

These days I ignore virus alerts if I download of RARBG but when it comes to this site and other private tracking sites I do not trust them! Everyone will say its ok but I live in the UK where hackers target, also I do not trust comments by those that created the crack as they want you to install it. In this day and age no crack needs to be a virus, look at CPY and Denovu. If such a virus existed I'd be infected big time!

Best advice is if you use the cracked software keep an eye on task manager, cpu usage, ram usage, start up apps, check the registry run and run once values. If after a few days the PC seems ok then it clearly is a false positive.

Scoopymatrix2000 likes this.