Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Apologies

Discussion in 'GFX Domain HOME !' started by angelofmercy, Oct 15, 2018.

1. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

Hi. Apologies if some of the software I post has been cracked already and in a proper way. I'm learning or trying to learn reverse engineering. Admittedly I am not very good at it. But I am having fun trying. So if I post something that has been cracked already then I am sorry. It's impossible to keep checking as "what is the point?", I won't learn much if I never try.

But I hope some of the stuff I have uploaded that no one else has done has come in good use.

On a final note this is for the site itself. GFX is awesome! Their rival site deleted my account so I joined this one and it is a lot better with a great community plus the fact you guys accept me as a beginner is great. I hope this site lives forever!

Have fun...AoD!

zeno, rezvan23 and Bezio like this.
  2. 烂泥地里的大番薯

3. Bezio

Bezio Member

Keep trying/practicing/learning! Reverse engineering is difficult i agree,but also very interesting! No problem at all, even when something is already posted!

4. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

Thank everyone. Its just for fun but yep very hard! I won't be attempting too much hard stuff as it takes too much time. If I can find a cheat then that makes me happy. Also saves me a few quid from buying stuff!