Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Urgently , We need to upgrade our main Servers in this week, Please Help us fast..

We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Artlantis Studio 7.0.2.1 MacOSX

Discussion in 'Mac Os - CGI Applications & Plugins' started by VIPGFX, May 12, 2018.

1. VIPGFX

VIPGFX Post MASTER

[​IMG]

The new, physically correct Artlantis 7 rendering engine, with its legendary simplicity, allows you to create visualizations of incomparable beauty and quality. Artlantis is a family of stand-alone rendering applications developed for architects and designers. Artlantis Render is designed for those wanting high-resolution 3D renderings, while Artlantis Studio is ideal for quickly and easily creating high-resolution 3D renderings, panoramas, high quality animations and virtual visits, thanks to Twinlinker: the new web app by Abvent R&D, compatible also with Twinmotion.

Download Links:-

[​IMG]
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.

Mirror :-

[​IMG]
    Code:

Mirror :-

[​IMG]
    Code:

[​IMG]
    Code:

2. dreamof3d

dreamof3d New Member

I just installed this. Found elsewhere. Seems a bit sluggish on my machine. I have a 2012 Mac Pro, 2 x 6 core Xeon 5690's 12 cores (24 threads) 64 gig of ram, and a Nvidia GTX 980 Ti...
    macOS 10.13.4 I would think it would be much faster to render. Of course my preview screen was 80% of 2560 x 1440 Maybe I need Twinmotion :)