Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Urgently , We need to upgrade our main Servers in this week, Please Help us fast..

We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Autodesk Mudbox 2018.1 Win/Mac

Discussion in '2D' started by VIPGFX, Oct 14, 2017.

1. VIPGFX

VIPGFX Post MASTER

[​IMG]

Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, announced the release of Mudbox 2018.1, is a cost-effective digital sculpting and painting solution. Mudbox provides 3D artists with an intuitive and tactile toolset for creating and modifying high-quality 3D geometry and textures.

The latest release of Mudbox, Mudbox 2018, introduces new sculpting tools, including Volume and Surface Falloff options, the Relax Brush for smoothing surfaces while trying to preserve the shape of a mesh, and a Twist feature in the Grab Brush for creating swirl-like effects on a mesh.

- Advanced Retopology Tools - Artists can now more easily create production-quality meshes from scanned, imported, or sculpted data, with new fully automatic and user-directed options for retopologizing.
    - Extended Multi-Touch Workflows -The multi-touch workflows first supported in Autodesk Mudbox 2014 software have been extended to include direct manipulation of stencils on the screen, and support for certain additional devices as Wacom Intuos5 or Cintiq.

About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
    Download Links:-

[​IMG]
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.

Mirror :-

[​IMG]
    Code:
    Mirror :-

[​IMG]
    Code:

2. fuzz

fuzz Member

Hi ! the link for 2018,2
    put this at the right place Master
    its a Torrent

but its here , no problems
    Have a nice days
    Right click on the Magnet , copy the link url and paste your favoryte torrent downloader
    I repeat put your Cursor , i think you can do that . on the Magnet , and right click on that
    No problems here and all the the language is there -Eng-Fr-Russ-Japonaissesse- aliennn i think too
    show me your work now :)

For noobs its here , right click on this
    http://www.hostpic.org/images/1803310947430110.jpg
    http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5535497
    [​IMG]

#2 fuzz, Mar 31, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    angelofmercy likes this.
  3. matrix77

matrix77 Active Member

its in russian or english?

4. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

RUTRACKER is a Russian site, just scroll down till you see a solid red line and click that. I am English and speak no Russian but been getting used to this site for several years now.