Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

AutoFX Gen 2 Plugins

Discussion in 'Applications : Requests' started by angelofmercy, Aug 21, 2018.

1. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

Hi, I downloaded the Photographic Edges Gen 2 and found the crack (rgb2cmyk.dll file) can be used on them all. The only problem is the internet needs to be active for them to work still. When I disconnect it exits the program. I have uploaded the exes for al the AutoFX apps inc the original cracked versions.

So is there anyone out there that can edit an exe to stop internet being required?

Here is the download link for the files:

2. angelofmercy

I remember the days when there were cracking groups who would just crack software no matter how cheap it was. Times have definitely changed!

Bezio likes this.
  3. Bezio

Bezio Member

Totally agree! Even small softwares were cracked and the most important : freeware without profit !

angelofmercy likes this.
  4. angelofmercy

For real! Not sure if all this copyrighr cases are putting people off or like me just getting too old! I'm in my 40s now and I find alot of IT stuff dull. I loved playing games every night. Now I just play like once a month if that. Invent a time machine. My next project lol

5. Bezio

Bezio Member

I don't believe that the reason is the copyright issues or we're getting to old. Maybe lack of interest. Maybe one more reason is that in many cases a lot of fake 'crackers' release cracks from other people ( the real ones crackers ) and they claim that they are who created them, or even sell them to make profit for themselves. I don't know... I want to join on this 'time machine' project haha!