Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best free and reliable platform to promote your work

Discussion in 'Loft Room' started by boulderpictures, Sep 26, 2017.

1. boulderpictures

Are there quality websites like Blogger that will stay around long enough and be reliable enough, to build a portfolio on? I say "like" Blogger because I think it looks pretty ugly out of the box....but....if you built something on it 10-years ago...it's still there unless you abandoned it or got it banned somehow.

A site that can also create a sub-domain that can eventually be accessed by a domain name in the future. like blahblahblay . blogger . com

Never really used WordPress but I figure it probably can because it's the #1 CMS out there. I used to have a RebelMouse account prior to them getting a gig with Facebook to help with content delivery....so that was a waste of time. I actually liked the way your content sort of looked like a magazine layout .

2. sinjongthae

sinjongthae New Member

Try Behance. It's free and easy to use. The main feature is acting as your portfolio, though.

boulderpictures likes this.
  3. boulderpictures

Sweet, great idea totally forgot about that site....I think I may be able to 301 a domain name to it.....maybe....if so it would be perfect, because bandwidth still isn't free and shared hosting very quickly eats up all of those resources.