Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Can't upload first time: "must read the rules" but I have read them!!

Discussion in 'Help' started by gripeadori, May 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. gripeadori

gripeadori New Member

Could someone kindly explain why the upload link always take me to a page with the error "Sorry, Your account is new, you must read our Upload rules before upload anything here."

I have read all the rules that I can see so many times now!

How to get the page to acknowledge that I have read the rules???

What am I missing?

Thanks

2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Obviously this is a GFXPeers related question and I am not a moderator for that site. However, I cannot be 100% positive on this BUT I think maybe, since you have ZERO ratio and have only been here a week, you need to be here a while longer, before you get upload priviledges. Hey that's life, just give it a while longer and I am sure you'll stop seeing that message.

3. gripeadori

gripeadori New Member

Thank you for this prompt reply and honest comment.

I could not find help for this issue in the GFXPeers site, and there was a link to this forum where I am also a member.
    While I would understand whatever restrictions they want to impose to newbies, it doesn't make sense that they are not explained in the long instructions and rules: say, if a newbie would have to be "penalized" with whatever number of weeks or hours or months, they should just say that. If there is any other thing one needs to do, again, one would expect to just know what it is that one has to do, then all is OK.

But a message "you must read the rules" and then never acknowledging that the rules have been indeed read many times, all links clicked, and wasting long time looking for what on Earth is missing.... that doesn't make sense to me.

Once again, thanks for your kind efforts and good intention. I am not very excited to just sit and wait for undetermined amount of time to "see what happens", though.

4. System_Dev

System_Dev Maintenance MAN
    Staff Member Moderator

Sorry for the problem ,
    GFXPeers team have add new rules for newly registered users , new users must be wait for few hours to upload anything.
    Because lots of users upload Non CG Contents and Duplicates

Thank you for understanding

GoodStuff likes this.
  5. gripeadori

gripeadori New Member

Thank you for the information.
    Perhaps it would be good idea to show this to new users, to avoid the frustration of not knowing what's going on.
    Just let a newbie know "hey, you have to wait x hours" or whatever, that will be just fine!

Thanks

GoodStuff likes this.
  6. boim1977

boim1977 New Member

thank you

7. GoodStuff

GoodStuff New Member