Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Canvas X 2019 & Canvas X GIS 2019

Discussion in '2D' started by angelofmercy, Nov 10, 2018.

1. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

Hi, decided that my skills (if you can call them that) is just to bypass trials. I appreciate the help some have given me, but I would need to learn programming which at my age is not going to happen. Plus I would find it very boring. So from now on if you like my efforts thanks, if not then search for the software somewhere else or better yet buy it! (lol)...Anyway!

This patch/crack is a simple registration/trial bypass. There is no need to make an account as this is the part I patched. It lasts forever, does what it's meant to. I hope someone likes it!

Here you are 2 products for the price of 1 as they say...

About: https://www.canvasgfx.com/
    Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xaw9gpccjytn58m/Canvas_GFX.com.7z/file

Canvas X 2019
    Canvas X GIS 2019
    Enjoy..AoD

2. candy

candy Member

Hmm. Perhaps if you have decided not to progress your reversing skills too deeply, then you mite consider spending your spare time more profitably in discovering the answer to the enigma of why does a dog lick its balls. Ucan EB or 20 this comment using Ida, Hackman, Glary, PE explorer, UltraEdit or your preferred olly. odb201h. Smile pal/paless
    (angel)

3. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

If a trial lasts forever and works as a full version I don't think anyone who steals software will really care. I am not going to be doing this forver. Its until I get bored. I don't care if people can't steal things. This is for fun and if I can cheat a trial then I'm happy. The reason I am not diving in is because of my age. I am almost 43, I have other interests and really cba to learn that much. If I can make a patch great if not oh well.

As I always state if someone else can or wants to improve my work then go for it. All I see on here is the sites bot that takes from other sites. I've uploaded nearly every night. Not sure who on here is actually cracking the actual software they upload. Thats what I thougt this site was all about at the start.