Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Corona Renderer 1.6.1 for 3ds Max 2012-2017 Win

Discussion in '3DsMax' started by tamzid14, Aug 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. tamzid14

tamzid14 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Corona Renderer 1.6 for 3ds Max, Hotfix 1 released! Download it here https://corona-renderer.com/download/

Below you will find the list of changes in this release, including the (still experimental) Command Line version of the Corona Image Editor and numerous bug fixes:

- Fixed scatter UV pattern random offset moving all objects only in one direction. Now the objects are properly moved in random directions. Old scenes are preserved via legacy checkbox.
    - Added legacy switch to Corona Rounded edges texmap, which switches the behavior back to 1.5
    - Fixed drawing of Corona VFB render regions when also using 3ds Max render regions
    - Fixed crash caused by zooming in VFB with sharpening+blurring enabled
    - Fixed a bug causing low CPU utilization when setting spline scatter random seed
    - Fixed NaNs produced by CoronaOutput texmap with extreme gamma settings
    - Fixed offset between beauty and alpha channels when using sharpening
    - Fixed Corona Proxy crashing in max 2018
    - Martin Geupel’s (deadclown) coronaConverter script bundled in the installer updated to version 1.36
    - Fixed: standard lights shadow conversion overwrote already existing CoronaShadows settings
    - Fixed: Mental Ray Multi/Sub-Map slot order
    - Added buttons to enable or disable legacy mode in CoronaRoundEdges map
    - Fixed crash when exporting a scene to invalid location
    - Fixed occasional crash in Corona Standalone and Corona Image Editor when the license was not activated
    - Fixed CoronaBitmap producing artifacts in some cases with HDR maps as light source
    - Fixed spelling in tooltips, added translations of new tooltips
    - Fixed significant slowdown from Corona VFB when using sharpening
    - Fixed converter and init scripts in installer
    - FIxed NaNs caused by very small lights far from scene origin

DR

- Fixed incorrect representation of non-ascii characters in camera name on slaves
    - Fixed incorrect status report that the remote side (slave) is not responding
    - Fixed hang when closing DR server during render
    - Fixed DR bug causing warning messages about failing to accumulate EXRs
    - Better error reporting when slaves do not have a 3ds Max version capable of rendering received scene

Corona Image Editor

- Added command line version usable for batch image processing - this variant is still experimental and may contain bugs
    - Fixed saving PNG files to contain an alpha channel
    - Fixed crash when opening curve editor when no image is loaded
    - Installer now issues a warning when .cxr and/or .cexr file extensions fail to be associated with Image Editor
    - Fixed zooming using mouse wheel not always respecting the cursor position
    - Fixed vignetting giving different results from Corona VFB in some cases

http://rg.to/file/d9b4a732b6a1d58bb...aRenderer1.6.1for3dsMax2012to2017Win.rar.html

http://alfafile.net/file/r54M

http://nitroflare.com/view/89BDACC00196F04/CoronaRenderer1.6.1for3dsMax2012to2017Win.rar

2. BlackHand

BlackHand Member

3. Vlad73

Vlad73 Member

Yes, also for 2018!!!

4. noise2render

noise2render Active Member

anyone can confirm v1.6.2 work with this crack or not ?

5. tamzid14

tamzid14 Well-Known Member

:) Corona Renderer for 3ds Max 1.6 (hotfix 2) – Universal Installer so y bother crack work or not

This is the latest commercial release of Corona Renderer for 3ds Max. It comes in an universal installer, that can be activated both in FairSaaS and Box license mode. If you want to just try Corona, you can activate it in a 45 days unlimited demo mode. There are no resolution limitations, or watermarks, and you can use it even for commercial purposes. It works with 3ds Max 2012-2018.

so 45 days enough or not ?

6. BlackHand

BlackHand Member

well, u can install the hotfix2. but when install the crack in this thread -which is a crack for hotfix1- Corona version will go back to hotfix2.

Edit: works with 3ds Max 2018 too.

7. xkul

xkul Member

can someone please re upload files?

8. _Sting_ray_

_Sting_ray_ Member

xkul likes this.
  9. Amedeo

Amedeo New Member

sorry, but the marked links are no longer valid for me. does anyone have the link to download the crack and the installer ?! thank you so much.

10. ducphu

ducphu New Member

Sorry, Link die.pls update link :(
    Tks u

11. Amedeo

Amedeo New Member

Thanks a lot for the link. Unfortunately, however, after copying the .dll file to the 3Ds Max folder, Crown does not appear recorded, and crash as soon as the render is launched. Why?

12. BlackHand

BlackHand Member

u only mentioned that u've copied the .dll file. but there's more to it. there r tow files to copy in the corona installation folder. and then, u'll have to run "Write_token-3dsmax.bat" as administrator. have u don'e all of that?

if yes, then I don't know what went wrong with u. it's working just fine with me.

[​IMG]

if no, follow the steps below. if still not working, try to uninstall it and reinstall it again and make sure u follow the steps in the installation.txt as following:

1, installa Corona-3dsmax-1.6.1.exe
    2, copy Corona_Release.dll to 3ds max root
    3, copy CoronaImage.exe and CoronaImageCmd.exe to C:\Program Files\Corona\ then run "Write_token-3dsmax.bat" as administrator

Good luck.

13. Amedeo

Amedeo New Member

I apologize, but I have run "Write_token-3dsmax.bat" as an administrator, but version 1.5 because that's not 1.6, and of course version 1.6 is not logged and remains unusable as before. where can I find the version for the 1.6 ??

14. BlackHand

BlackHand Member

here's where u can download corona 1.6 https://corona-renderer.com/download

Note that the website now has the hotfix2 installer. but it's ok. download it, remove corona 1.5 or any other version installed, install the new corona u've downloaded then apply the patch u downloaded from my link.

note that after u apply the patch, corona will downgrade from 1.6.2 to 1.6.1. that's normal, because of the patch, and will cause no problems. corona will work normally. just make sure u follow the steps in the installation.txt ;)

15. Amedeo

Amedeo New Member

Unfortunately, however, in the file of its link, it does not appear in the file "instalaltion.txt" in the file "Write_token-3dsmax.bat". so I followed all the steps but I missed the above file. can you share it with me ?! thank you so much.

16. BlackHand

BlackHand Member

I've already shared the content of the installation file in my post with the picture :)

Anyway, to make it faster, here's what's inside the "installation.txt" file:

1, installa Corona-3dsmax-1.6.1.exe
    2, copy Corona_Release.dll to 3ds max root
    3, copy CoronaImage.exe and CoronaImageCmd.exe to C:\Program Files\Corona\
    4, then run "Write_token-3dsmax.bat" as administrator

wish u a better luck this time :)

17. Amedeo

Amedeo New Member

I do not have the write token 3dsmax file. where can I find it? in the downloaded file, posted by you, there is not.

18. Amedeo

Amedeo New Member

Great, I've now been able to turn it on. sadly though when use tells me this error and closes automatically without rendering. Why?
    [​IMG]

19. BlackHand

BlackHand Member

I think it's a problem with ur scene not with corona. try to close and re-open 3ds max and c what happens.
    try to render a simple scene like the one in my picture and c if u still get the error.
    also, u can check about this error on corona forum https://corona-renderer.com/forum/index.php?topic=11596.0

good luck

20. Amedeo

Amedeo New Member

I tested and tested the system with the simple scene but the problem remains. or I see the black scene or do not even part. Do you have any idea how to solve it? there was nothing on the forum indicated.