Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Crack Vray adv 3.0 for 3ds Max 2012

Discussion in 'Beta CRACKS !' started by triffx, Jul 28, 2014.

1. triffx

triffx New Member

Hello to everyone!
    Its really strange that nobody talks and asks about the Vray adv 3.0 crack for 3ds Max 2012.
    I have used both, max 2012 ad max 2014, and clearly max 2014 has problems with GTX graphic cards. You need a quadro grafic card for your workflow to go smooth.
    But with GTX, even high-end really expensive card it isnt smooth at all. Latency in the workflow is irritating at a level that i had to go back to my Max 2012.
    With Max 2012 in fact everything is soooooo much faster and smoother. But the problems remains, THE VRAY 3.0 wich of course is really fast, the crack is no where to be found.
    Now, i have no idea nobody talks about this problems. Am i the only one with this problem?
    Anyways, in the name of everyone else who might have this problem, i beg the crack guys to please give a look to this crack also!!!!!
    With best regards!

2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Something wrong with your system then. I have two GTX 660 oc cards and my system has none of the problems you mention.. and using it as an excuse to start yet another thread about Vray 3.0, well that's just too much.

The crack(s) for the version of Vray 3.0 that are available for everyone, are not exactly perfect and many have resorted to going back to Vray 2.40... NOT reverting back to Max 2012, then asking for a Vray 3.0, for that Max version

I myself got my boss, FINALLY, to purchase Vray 3.0 and along with Max 2014, I have had no problems at all.

Oh and how do you know that Vray 3.0 will perform better with Max 2012, than it does with Max 2014-2015.. or that it isn't a cracked Vray and other Cracked patched version of plugins and even the cracked Max you have, that are the cause of your problems

Personally I would never blame the performance of a cracked piece of software on a piece of hardware, unless I have a legit version of same software to compare against

3. triffx

triffx New Member

Well, pardon me for not having two graphic cards than... How didnt i think of that? I have a gtx680. Personally i hate the fact they make a new version of 3ds max every year. Adding almost nothing and never ending installation ... tons and tons of data that slow down everything. Anyways for most of the normal users the combination of max 2012 interface /workflow speed and vray 3.0 rendering speed would be great. What gets me mad is having a gtx680 and have a slow interface of max 2014(when i have a big scene of course). Same scene in max 2012 is really really smoth. I can move around ,zoom, orbit and stuff like this, and its "real time". All this coz Autodesk and Nvidia agreed that in newer 3ds max versions to make them work smoothly only on certified grafic cards. Just to make 3d artists to buy the quadro's that cost 2 times more (Wich are even crapier actually, but they have the certified driver....). Now why not release a certified driver for other gtx cards also? For a stupid driver i have to have 2 gtx or a quadro? That is nonsense to me. But business is business and they dont really give a damn about us.
    Cheers!

4. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

When you say they don't give a damn about us, Do you want them to cater for all the users of 3DSMax, who have NOT PAID FOR IT

Yes plenty of legit user has complaints above MAX, graphics cards, plugins, speed, incompatibility.. but those that pay for stuff should be listened too .Yes I have heard that Nvidia have made GTX cards slower, specifically to (TRY) to boost sales of their higher end Quadro cards.. but the fact is. GTX cards are for gamers. They were never designed to be used with Graphics software... That's where the Quadro cards come in.. There are a couple of GTX cards, that, I have heard, can be converted to Quadro cards (unlocked) but the simple fact, people that go out and buy the cheaper gamers cards, and then complain they are not performing as well with 3DSMax, as they hoped, is NOT the fault of Autodesk or Nvidia

If you truly are serious about this kind of thing.. then you purchase the kit and software that does what you want and performs the way you want.. If you have to cut corners by buying lower end gamers cards, perhaps because you don't have the money and using not so legitimate software, then why should any of the big companies listen you you complaining. After all, it's not you or others like you, that these products are aimed at.

One last thing. Max 2014 was running just fine with a single GTX660oc, I didn't buy the second card for Max.. so to say "pardon me for not having two graphic cards" was meaningless

5. triffx

triffx New Member

i feel bad energy and tension here. I just made a simple request. Now, if you are not interested in helping coz u have a supercomputer, you dont have to reply. Im sure there are others having the same problems as i am.
    cheer up, nobody is attacking you

6. roocoon

roocoon Well-Known Member

:)
    I doubt Andy47 feels like he's been attacked.
    He likes to be precise in his statements and avoid misunderstandings, and rightly so.

The Max 2012 lack of crack support has nothing to do with Max's capabilities or cracker indifference, etc.
    It doesn't matter if it was the best version ever or not. It gets rolled over like the following ones will be.

If you look around, most products support the latest three versions of Max. A minority of them, even go back to Max 2009.

A cracker has to follow the same pattern.
    Why spend time (and keep around the computer resources required) for something that very few will use (comparatively speaking of course)?
    Simple as that.

7. Darry

Darry Active Member

All I can add in here is that I run GTX 780Ti at home with 3ds max 2015 without no issues at all, and at work we have nVidia Quadro K5000 and to be 100% honest, I would go for GTX card 85-90% of the time when using 3ds max. The benefits you get from a Quadro is more memory, better driver support and in some cases better viewport performance. When it comes to RT rendering, the Quadro sucks big time and the GTX wins.
    If you want to spend your money for a Quadro card, it's up to you, but I can promise you, you will regret it. Way better to put your money on a better GTX card, more memory and a fast CPU.
    Also, you won't see any difference in performance in Vray 2 or 3 using a Quadro so to make thread number xxx requesting Vray 3 for that was not so smart to be honest. Maybe you want to check out some benefits, disadvantages and so on, compare the two cards to see what you really get. And last, search before posting, we have a number of Vray 3 crack request threads already.

8. baddpixel

baddpixel New Member

Reading this thread gave me a few chuckles

Couple of things....
    As the Beta Cracks Section subtext states "Here you can post cracks that are not fully working or tested."
    This is not a request Section or a help Section....

For a crack of vray 3.0 Adv to be publicly released the cracker needs at least a minimum of 2 donated full installers (pref 3/4) from differant sources becuase the files are tagged
    and the cracker needs to find and remove/clean them or the donor gets burned and you get no more updates.
    But somehow you all belive that in some way crackers are not bothering.

So the answer is simple WAIT for it or BUY it you choose.

@triffx Andy47 maybe right about your card/setup/system i use a GTX 660ti and use Max 2015 daily and yes on huge scenes with all the bells and whistle turned on it slows down
    but it is in no way un-usable.
    Or your working in a way thats not helping, make sure your using layers to build scenes and turn off layers your not working on and your draw rate will pickup.

9. triffx

triffx New Member

ok, thanks for advices! Have a good day everyone