Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DigitalXmodels Vol.32 - April Unreachable

Discussion in 'HQ 3D Models' started by esanti, Apr 16, 2012.

1. shadowcrew

shadowcrew Member

Digital-x Models Vol 32

I am uploading this stuff...
    post the link in 2 hours...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. yuripuda

yuripuda New Member

Hi. I know this post is old but is there any chance I can get a hold of digitalxmodels too, please? I'm new here and was just looking around. How can I download this?

3. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

I really would love to delete all these BANNED PERMANENTLY user threads.. the number of brand new members that have only been here a day, that seem to find them, is very suspicious. Since I very much doubt it is just by accident, possibly through searching. but ten if they searched a bit better, they would likely find what they wanted was uploaded buy a very much more trustworthy member, long after this one was forgotten.

I know many of the digitalx model collections have been uploaded here, though unless you are a member of GFXPeers, where there will be several torrents for them, the links on here, which are usually file hosting site links, will likely be dead, within days or weeks at most..

So before you go asking how to download something, perhaps you should do a more extensive search, find the latest upload of what you want, NOT the oldest, then if the links are no longer working, ask for it to be reuploaded. Just remember if someone take the time to reup stuff, don't leave it a week before coming back to find those links are also dead... Preferably, sign up to GFXPeers (when it's online) and download the torrents

4. yuripuda

yuripuda New Member

Hi Andy. Thank you for responding. Why am I suspicious? If you're the moderator, can't you see my yahoo email is valid with all my info and I had it since grade school.

That's not really nice. I understand if you're tired with answering the same noob questions . Sorry I asked without digging deep first. The forum is a bit confusing to me. I was searching for 3d models I can use for the sims game. I got tired of the free stuff and can't afford the pay stuff. Specifically looking for pay models like digitalx, 3dexport, turbosquid I saw on their site. I ran a search here for 'digitalxmodels' and this thread was one of the search results.

Anyway, I will do my search first here. Sorry for my bad english- ain't my first language.

5. yuripuda

yuripuda New Member

Since you're the moderator, maybe you can see my history or whatever that I did a site search for digixmodels. I did numerous search earlier. Check it. I don't like being accused. I don't even know why I came across like that when I asked so nicely.

6. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Al I can say is, EVERY single one of the posts made by esanti, were nothing but a con and while a few were later released by more reputable members, the majority of them are very old posts.. and if you cannot find DigitalXmodels collections posted elsewhere on GFXDomain, then your best hope, is to become a member of GFXPeers, which sadly I cannot check right now as it is offline, since I know for sure that this volume and many others have been there for a long time now.

If I came across as rude then I apologise, but when someone joins and has only been on the site for a day and the first post they comment on is one that is not only very old but also one started by a long time banned X member it just seems strange.. It doesn't happen very often now, so when it does it just seems suspicious. So my best suggestion, is that you sign up, when possible, to GFXPeers where I know for a fact, you will find this and a lot more. While the forum is a great place to find new stuff, when it comes to stuff that is, like this, years old, you have only two choices, to ask someone to reupload it, which is ever certain and even when someone kindly does share it again, with new links they too are unlikely to last very long... OR you join GFXPeers, where you will stand a much better chance of finding the older stuff and being torrents, they are much more likely to still be working. Of course even torrents can get very old and the only thing you ca do then, is to hope to find someone who already has it and is willing to reseed it.

Anyway good luck in your search... Oh and yes I am a moderator but your search history is not something I have access to, only your profile, threads and comments.

7. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

8. yuripuda

yuripuda New Member

All is well. I saw on reddit that this forum and another forum are by invite only or opens registration during a certain time so I got excited when I got in and posted a question almost right away! Lol.

About the banned member, I came across one of the threads about him/her just now while searching. Now, I understand why there's some trust issues around here. Glad he/she got banned.

Btw, I sent a message to "Contact us" about donations and hoping for a response as well.

Thank you so much for the link and for your help and nice to meet ya! :)