Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

donation

Discussion in 'GFX Domain HOME !' started by Razor22, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Poor_Tony

Poor_Tony New Member

Yes 10 bugs also from me :) keep the work.

2. TheDoctor2009

TheDoctor2009 New Member

Paysafe would be great. Don't want to use Paypal for this.

3. 3dglobe

3dglobe New Member

I propose that access to GFXPeers be paid from now on, those who donate regularly to keep the site running, I think we should have some kind of priority, likewise, this can be extended to those who donate important material, maybe.
    I mean a donation secured every month to maintain the access, so we're all going to win ... that's fair

by the way he has 10 USD this month from me, I just paid...

4. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Are you serious, you want to basically force every single member of GFXPeers, that doesn't either donate or contribute (by sharing important material) to have to pay to get access. Well I for one can only guess that if that ever happened, GFXPeers would not last much longer. Not so many people can afford to pay (why do you think they sign up in the first place) and certainly not on a monthly basis.

No Sins likes this.
  5. 3dglobe

3dglobe New Member

How much would you and others pay, if there was no GFX domain?...
    Have you thought about that?, we are fair ... if there were no GFX domain, or GFXpeers, many would not have access to even remotely many resources .. your position is unfair to me.
    I make donations every month .. for this to be maintained, and I am just to say that I want it to continue. I'm sure many of us will continue to do so, and you are one of the parasites that benefit from it.

I'm surprised that you, being part of the staff, refuse to do that, prefer to continue every month with days of suspension in the servers for lack of money to pay? .. it's incredible

#25 3dglobe, Nov 7, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  6. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

1) The biggest reason you will never see GFXPeers charge for all members to use the site, is the same reason we do not allow others to sell stuff / make money from sharing stuff.

2) Everything posted on either site, is to be shared with all members. Even the group buy has a rule, that if any item in the group buy, is actually purchased, it must then be shared with everyone. That's why you never see stuff on group buy, that needs to be cracked

3) Only a very privileged few, will ever know who donates and who doesn't and I would hope that they would never think to divulge the names of any of them. Even if certain members want to shout from the rooftops that they make regular donations and make accusations to others that they do not

If you have a problem with the way this site is run, how the servers are paid for etc., then I suggest you contact those responsible for it's every day running and not come here to brag and throw accusations at others. You have been a member for almost exactly 8 years now, yet in all that time you have made 9 posts and received 0 likes.

Me being a member of staff, is something bestowed on me by those higher up and at the time it had nothing to do with me having donated or not. Besides I am not a member of staff on GFXPeers, only her on GFXDomain.

Who is to say that many of those that make valuable contributions to this site, with some amazing uploads, donate as well. Who is to say that if you made them pay to be a member that they would bother to donate at all. You know nothing about who is or is not donating or contributing and simply because you can afford to donate monthly, you have taking it upon yourself, to speak for every other member of this site and make some crazy suggestion that members, ALL members that is, apart from those that donate and / or contribute important stuff should pay. Sorry but you are, in my opinion wasting your time here

Oh and who would decide, which members have to pay and which do not

Sorry but I sincerely believe your comments are wasted here. A subscription based membership of GFXPeers is never going to happen

Archim likes this.