Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Don't know if this exists for audio....

Discussion in 'Applications : Requests' started by boulderpictures, Aug 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. boulderpictures

...I was wondering if there is a program or tool that strips the "audio jungle" sound watermark from audio files. I don't own any sort of business....not trying to rip any artist off...

2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

then I guess you are in the wrong place, if you don't want to rip anyone off, surely that's what sites like this do, one daily basis, share stuff freely, that people would normally have to buy, cracking programs that would normally just be a short term demo, to make it a full blown version etc....

and while removing or bypassing code in a program, to avoid a watermark, works for software it usually only works, because that piece of code is a separate entity, to the main code. However watermarked video and audio are very different, since their watermarks are a permanent part of the structure and surely removing them, just spoils the entire thing. Like blurring out watermarks on a video or cropping off the bottom to hide the fact that it had hardcoded subtitles.

My guess is you need to find a way to access the original audio files or someone who has them already and is willing to share.. and either way, wheteher you have a business or not, it's what most people would call "ripping the artist(s) off" hahaha