Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Dismiss Notice

If any one not get activation email, Please login your account and Re-send Activation email , Thank you

DryLab System 5.2.1.0 Cracked-DFoX-URET

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Items' started by unImportand, Feb 10, 2018.

1. unImportand

unImportand Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DryLab System is a missing link in a dry printing revolution. Essentially, it is a software-based solution that allows you to work with any printer like on a professional DryLab but for a fraction of its price. DLS is available in 4 versions covering different needs. The most advanced combines your local and network printers together as a single, multi-format and speed accelerated machine.

PRINTER Essential version for users that would like to take full advantage of their printer and get the speed and the comfort of work comparable to a professional DryLab.
    Dedicated to a single printer.
    Prints up to: 21x30 cm (A4).

PRINTER+ Dedicated for printers capable to print on a variety of formats from one medium and/or prints in larger formats.
    Dedicated to a single printer.
    Prints up to: 60x80 cm (A1) or 100x30 cm (panorama).
    Seamless printing multiple formats from one media.
    Additional processing optimization for InkJet printers.

DRYLAB The most developed version that supports multiple local and network printers at the same time. Capable of grouping a different printers into a virtual single unit to accelerate the speed of printing.
    All features included in Printer+.
    Up to 8 local or network printers.
    Up to 9 graphic stations.
    Automatic print-job splitting between multiple printers of the same model.

HOTFOLDER General-purpose version capable of preparing photos and exporting them for future processing or exposing by minilab.
    Up to 9 graphic stations.
    Output to predefined structure of folders.

Operating System:
    Microsoft Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or higher) Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits) Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits) Microsoft Windows 8 (32/64 bits) Microsoft Windows 10 (32/64 bits) CPU: Intel PentiumĀ® 2 GHz with SSE2 instructions Screen: min. 1024x768px & 24bit HDD: min. 200 MB free space during installation.

Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.
    and before someone ask why I post this tool in a graphic forum = you find the answer in the first picture like option to use ICC profile

2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

OK I can imagine you wanting to print out hundreds of photos and you want consistency across all the images... So you can use DryLab to network them all together and print off the photos in one shot. OK yes, it is obviously a nice idea and much quicker than using one printer. I agree it sounds very useful.. but how many folk here have that many printers and if you're running a print lab, surely you would buy this kind of software.

Yeah 195 euros may seem expensive.. but I don't hear many poor students requesting this and complaining that they need it but cannot afford it.

Maybe I am wrong, printing is and has been for a long time a part of the Graphic Artists workflow... but I really don't think utility software, fits in here. I mean your hard drive, is essential for your workflow, but we don't allow hard drive utilities. Your monitor, is essential, but we don't allow monitor calibration software, Your graphics card, Wacom tablet etc same thing.. We don't allow drivers and utility software for any of it.

Oh and just because it allows the use of ICC profiles.. hey my old Epson allows that, but I would soon delete any thread where someone posted a print driver for it, no matter how up to date it was. Not sure what to do about this one.. Maybe I should put it to the vote. Since it does allow colour correction, cropping, adding borders etc, it is therefore part image editor, so as one half falls into that category, I don't know if I can just delete it out of hand.. BUT if this starts off a flood of outright utility software, as has been seen on GFXPeers in the past, then I will not hesitate to delete them all.

Luckily I am in a good mood today, I just own Ā£25 on Lotto hahaha