Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Endorphin 2.5

Discussion in '3D' started by power_house123, Mar 13, 2013.

1. power_house123

power_house123 New Member

Hi everyone thanks to gfx forums and the creator i bring to you Endorphin.....[​IMG]
    Motion-capture systems allow the acquisition of actual human performances, with all the timing, body mechanics, and gravity that make for compelling natural motion in animation. However, there are certain types of captures that only the hardiest of actors would be willing to tackle: falling off buildings while being hit with high-velocity projectiles and landing on oil drums, for example. Yet, Natural Motion’s Endorphin 2.5 motion-synthesis software was designed for these types of animation challenges.

The Endorphin software includes a specialized set of character animation tools for creating scenes like the one mentioned above, with the sort of physical behaviors you would expect from live actors interacting in real-world situations. It gives you a simple but powerful way to synthesize interactive animation between characters and dynamic environments.

Endorphin’s behavior-based animation pipeline has a straightforward interface that can be integrated with other animation packages. Behaviors in the program are configurable units of animation, which can be applied to a character for varying lengths of time. A model that is being driven by a Catch Fall behavior, for example, will do its best to turn and break a fall with its hands after being hit by an object. If you precede the Catch Fall command with a Stumble behavior, for instance, the animation pattern changes, and the character will try to keep its balance before falling, doing its best to land in a protected position.

Combining behaviors and making subtle changes to the parameters in Endorphin can deliver different results from the same source material. Objects can be constrained to scene elements so the characters interact appropriately within a variety of environments. The software’s available tools make it easy to guide the animation’s results with these behavioral tools, instead of having to keyframe the animation. Minimum System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP, Intel Pentium Processor or AMD Athlon 1.7 ghz, 512mb RAM, Nvidia GeForce 2, or ATI Radeon 7000 or higher. Sorry this is not the latest verion but its just as good trust me heres link to the main site for more information
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.
    Code:

2. perineo

perineo New Member

Very Very VERy interesting mate, thank you. Cant try it now but I promiss I will. (y)

3. dyhvn2

dyhvn2 New Member

kind a bit Old but still..SUPERB !!!
    been waiting for 2.7 cracked, but sadly it never exist.
    anyway Thanks, maybe someday 2.7 will come.

please, could u re-upload to another links, cramit for me its a super slowmotion ;(

4. power_house123

if you have any links in mind let me know

5. power_house123

sorry to say im not a pro at posting yet only know allittle trick esanti taught me waiting to learn more

6. agent_boris

agent_boris New Member

Step 2: Copy Endorphin crack to install directory.

But there is no file in the crack folder!

7. Kombowz

Kombowz New Member

I haven't downloaded this as I have 2.5.2 already but if the crack is the same it's actually a structure of directories and files that make up the crack as there are more than the average exe crack for this software.

This software is great for making pre-rendered dynamic movement in games and movies etc that do not have support for physics.

Good release power_house123

As mentioned, it is old sure but this doesn't change the fact that it's a gem.

8. yimphaly

yimphaly New Member

endorphin 2.5.2 with crack

Code:

9. abduo20000

abduo20000 New Member

10. Andrew Walsh

Andrew Walsh New Member