Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Dismiss Notice

If any one not get activation email, Please login your account and Re-send Activation email , Thank you

enRichDirt / RichScene 3D MAX 2016 - 2019

Discussion in '3DsMax' started by angelofmercy, Jun 17, 2018.

1. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

UPDATE!

I've made a much more simple script to use in the batch file (it still needs to be RUN AS ADMIN). Here is the code (read the instructions you've downloaded as you still need to edit the location address and drive its stored on).

NEW CODE:

set before=%date%
    echo 17/06/2018 | date
    start "F:\3D Max\3ds Max 2018\3dsmax.exe" /wait "F:\3D Max\3ds Max 2018\3dsmax.exe"
    echo %before% | date

BELOW IS THE ORIGINAL POST WITH THE DOWNLOAD LINK TO THE FILES YOU NEED!

Hi, please note this is not a proper crack. Yet again I have managed to cheat using a time reset hack like the old days of RUN AS DATE.

I've included 8 demos (4 of each for 3D Max 2016 - 2019 for MR & vRay). Please read the instructions carefully as after 30s days if you've done it wrong it will throw errors along the way and will fail to work! However if you follow the correct procedure it will continue to work as a trial program should. Note that I am no hacker, if it fails to work I am sorry but I went forward in time on the PC, the trial ended as it should and I literally just found a way to cheat the date. Hence it should remain in trial mode always, trial mode allows you to use 95% of everything! There are no instructions of how to use the plugin so google some tutorials!

Sorry for the essay but I don't want to feel like I am cheating you in anyway.

RichDirt works fully! RichScene I was unable to test fully as I do not use vRay, all but one option failed to work. Hence I state below its a 95% working plugin.

Here is the link for the plugin:

http://www.enrichpro.com/en/richdirt/index.html

Here is the trial patch and the demos:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fp87aos99lmc24e/enRichDirt_Scene.7z/

#1 angelofmercy, Jun 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    lexland and Cortamia like this.
  2. angelofmercy

I hope it's working for you guys who've downloaded it so far.

3. matrix77

matrix77 Active Member

this should be work as a full featured plugin? or its just demo?

4. angelofmercy

The demo is 100% the same as the commercial one. Read the information on their website. This script basically just rolls back the date via 3D Max to when you installed the plugin. Maybe someone out there with more skill than me can edit the script etc to make it better. But yes it is fully working.