Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Extremely large files

Discussion in 'Help' started by boulderpictures, Sep 29, 2017.

1. boulderpictures

I want to give you my resource for downloading large files, but am curious about how anyone here is able to download large premium only files. I really want to look at that starter FX posted on the blog, but the files are enormous in size. The first file alone is 1.8 GB, I imaging the entire pack is probably over 10 GB in size.

I use CBOX for converting UPLOADED links into premium links. Other links can't be converted without purchasing VIP. The converter requires file 400 MB max, and usually that's no problem, but some of the great graphics related resources are very big, can't really be compared to almost any other types of files.

In the past I have used leech ninja and related link converters, but they are all size restricted also.

Is there a way to start a large file download and somehow resume it if the connection gets broken? Or, do you use other tools?

2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

I use torrents, all this file sharing site, premium only, short lived link stuff, is just so annoying... and i would never waste money on them. Torrents foe me, every time.

BlackHand and boulderpictures like this.
  3. boulderpictures

Cool, thanks for the input. The issue with torrents for me is that everywhere I go (minus places like Starbucks) always seem to block them from downloading. I'm not a network guy, so I don't know how or why and if the restrictions can be bypassed in some way.