Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Filmora

Discussion in 'Applications : Requests' started by boulderpictures, Aug 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. boulderpictures

• I don't see Filmora on the main blog, but I was sure I downloaded it from there. Would any of you be able to reup the Windows version for me please, I would be very grateful!

2. boulderpictures

Nobody? I will be your BFF! (rock)

3. boulderpictures

that's only the effects pack

4. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Maybe you got it from GFXPeers, which is down at he moment, so unable to check. It doesn't exist in the blog ( I searched) and it certainly doesn't exist anywhere in the forum (I searched that too) and finally none of your postings or threads, since you signed up here, make any mention of it, apart from this thread......

HOWEVER, all that could mean you got it from "somewhere else" and if that was the case, you won't get much help asking someone to reupload it here, since it was, as far as I can tell, never uploaded here in the first place.

Of course you could just have asked if anyone has it and if so could they share it... OR wait for GFXPeers to come back online, as I am sure you will find it there

5. boulderpictures

6. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

While your homepage details are ok on your profile, adding website links to your signature, is breaking the rules.

No Advertising of Websites, Forums, Blogs, Money Making Schemes, Trading of goods, and or referrals.

Not only that but the domain doesn't even exist. but that isn't the point, so I have removed it.