Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dismiss Notice

If any one not get activation email, Please login your account and Re-send Activation email , Thank you

GFX Peers

Discussion in 'Help' started by Ariusfx, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Ariusfx

Ariusfx Member

I understand that you guys need the money to run the servers and that's great! But right now you're asking people to donate blindly. Adding some simple information as to how much is required to run the servers again would be very much appreciated.

2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

If you had taken the time to login BEFORE the due date, you would have seen how much was required and also how much had been donated, sadly once the site goes offline, you cannot login, so the progress bar is no longer available. Perhaps you should pay more attention next time.

Note: Nobody is forcing anyone to donate, so if you feel that donating blindy as you call, is not for you, then you can just wait until it comes back online.

3. Ariusfx

Ariusfx Member

I think you misunderstand, I am merely saying that it would be nice if that there was still a current progress bar on the donate page because clearly the goal has not been met.

I am aware that you guys do not force anyone to donate I am just advising that it would be helpful to have some sort of a visual progress, not only would it help to receive more donations from the people who use torrents it would help people understand how long the service could be down for.

4. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

They wanted a progress bar and they got one, thing is, when the site goes offline, so does the progress bar. Secondly you can't have the progress bar on gfxdomain, since it has nothing to do with gfxpeers. So where do you expect them to display it.

Note it cannot be put on the notice page that appears when the site gets suspended