Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Urgently , We need to upgrade our main Servers in this week, Please Help us fast..

We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

gfxpeers is a no-law's land

Discussion in 'Site Improvment & Suggestions' started by magallanes, Apr 22, 2018.

1. magallanes

magallanes New Member

I see a lot of reports and nobody does a thing.

Sheesh.

It's really discourage.

2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

I'll have you know sites like GFXPeers has always been lawless, it has bought you and many others, countless items of useful stuff, over many years.. but remember, virtually everything you find there, is stuff you have NO RIGHT to download, and doing so breaks the laws of many countries, even if YOUR particular country has no such laws.. So of course it is lawless.

HOWEVER, the site does have rules, NOT laws.. Rules are a very different thing. Many will say, rules are meant to be broken and in some cases I would agree. I will also agree that there are many times, when certain uploads are reported but the report ignored and removed or a torrent, without even being reported, suddenly vanishes. However while there do seem to be certain members that get away with uploading duplicates and other rule breaking torrents, on the whole, most reports are dealt with and the site , as a consequence, is kept free of a huge amount of stuff that has no place there.

One thing is for sure though, this being a section for suggestions and improvements, I don't see you suggesting anything or coming up with any improvement, just complaining about something, many others have complained about before, yet the result will very likely be the same. Nothing will change.

Why it is discouraging though, I don't understand. If you find anything there, that is breaking the rules, you can either report it or ignore it. If you find something there that doesn't break the rules, you can either download it or not. You always have the choice. The only time I would consider it discouraging, would be if you had been uploading stuff for a while, only to have most or all of it deleted, especially if the majority of it , was not breaking any rules. Now THAT would be discouraging.

vigo781 and BlackHand like this.