Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gfxpeers.net/torrents.php???

Discussion in 'GFX Domain HOME !' started by bluegreenred123, Apr 6, 2017.

1. bluegreenred123

bluegreenred123 New Member

What is wrong with this site address? It worked the other day, but since Monday, it has displayed "Not Found" Error.

I have donated in the pass, and would like to donate again, but I would like to know why the torrents.php was taken down, and when it will be backup.

2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

I guess you do not read so well.. look at the heading of almost every page on gfxdomain and you see this

We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/
    If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours server

GFXPeers is offline, until server costs are paid

3. bluegreenred123

bluegreenred123 New Member

I in fact read perfect well, and no where does it say "GFXPeers is offline, until server costs are paid"

It in fact says:

GFXPeers main server suspended !

We need to collect Last month donation for our Servers,
    Click this link and Help Us: http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/
    We work every day and night and brings you all latest download free in GFXPeers,
    So if our services use full for you, Kindly spend some money to keep it running. Thank you
    If we help in yours works or study, please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Team GFXDomain

So, would you be so kindly to point out where it says "GFXPeeers is offline, until server costs are paid." Or else it is you, who is in fact doesn't read, but surmises something that isn't their.

4. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

offline, suspended, seriously, the exact wording is irrelevant .... it is out of order, not available, closed until further notice etc etc....but then you know exactly why it's not working, you say you donated in the pass (past) so obviously you would have been in this situation before, so why ask in the first place