Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Good Morning

Discussion in 'Help' started by joek, Sep 8, 2017.

1. joek

joek New Member

I don't have paypal card in my country Lebanon and I want to donate is there any other way to donate?
    I want to know if there is any other advanced option other than member and what cost me to register this option I need to reach more downloaded software.

2. Taralloo

Taralloo New Member

I'm interested in this too.

3. tamzid14

tamzid14 Well-Known Member

|-) u guys dont know how this site work? all free as long u made contract with some 1 for early crack otherwise sit tight w8 for release..................

4. Taralloo

Taralloo New Member

I guess donating as I did won't matter...? So far I'm on the website for downloading and sharing CG tutorials.. Isn't there anything else that matters but contract for early crack? And anyways what are these contracts?

5. noise2render

noise2render Active Member

early crack? = Raccon

6. joek

joek New Member

For God sake use another credit card to Donate I am in Love with this site

7. joek

joek New Member

As I see that I can't download anything from your website because I couldn't donate cause PayPal is not exists in my country ( Lebanon) So will you please let me download what I want again ? Or let me use another credit card other than Paypal

8. joek

joek New Member

Will you please explain what do you mean by "all free as long u made contract with some 1 for early crack"?

9. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

1) PayPal is not a Credit Card, it's a site for transferring money or for paying for goods and you do not need a PAY PAL account to use it, you can enter your credit card details and PAY PALL, will handle the transaction
    2) Donating doesn't get you any special privileges. It is simply a way for members to help pay the costs of keeping the site up and running, nothing more, nothing less. So whether you can or can't, doesn't change anything
    3) All free, means yo don't have to pay anything to download stuff from either gfxdomain or gfxpeers. You just have to be a member of one or both.. NOTE they are not the same site, so you cannot use one sites login to use the other

It is getting tiresome, hearing people asking for other ways to help pay the server costs. PAYPAL is used for a reason, and you do not need to know why. If you cannot or don't have access to it, then stop worrying. Just use the poor student excuse that most people use for not being able to buy all the stuff they can find here and wait patiently for it to come back online, when those that can use PayPal, have donated... I have done so on a couple of occasions. but nobody is being forced to do so.

Oh and note to joek

There is no VIP section, everyone here is equal. Yes we have a few members that keep it running, clear out the rubbish, save problems etc. but no member gets special privileges here.. No matter how rich or poor, pro or amateur, educated or not. Nobody, including yourself, will ever be treated better than anyone else here.

10. joek

joek New Member

I want to donate from all my heart and freely because you are amazing people and thanks for your explanation.