Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dismiss Notice

If any one not get activation email, Please login your account and Re-send Activation email , Thank you

Growfx

Discussion in 'Plug-ins : Requests' started by matrix77, Aug 11, 2017.

1. matrix77

matrix77 Active Member

did someone know where can i find growfx for max 2016 and up? i mean here

2. usielx

usielx New Member

we need grow FX

3. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

If it was here, you would have found it I think.

angelofmercy likes this.
  4. vfxblog001

vfxblog001 Member

No Sins likes this.
  5. No Sins

No Sins Member

Unfortunately this one happens to be one of those hard to find and crack.We have never been successful to grab this cool piece for the last six years.But we hope someone will come along and save us all from this predicament.

vfxblog001 likes this.
  6. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

1.5.0 SP1 fr Max 2011 was uploaded only a year ago. A limited version was uploaded ELSEWHERE on 2016., with varied success and I don't think anyone got it working on 2017 and certainly not 2018. but some did get it working (sort of) but a limited version, may as well be a trial version, because unless it's fully working, what's the point. Like having Photoshop, with half the useful features missing.

Considering the length of time this has been around, it is probably going to take a very long time to appear and my guess is it probably never will. There are just some things out there, that you either give up on or if you really need them, you save up and buy it

7. matrix77

matrix77 Active Member

in the mean time i bought the last version but no one wants to crack it.they said its really hard to do

8. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Have been considering buying it myself, but truth is, I'm not really sure if I would actually use it that much. Especially when I have so many tree and plants models already. The number of trees and plants I use in my daily workflow, isn't exactly large enough to justify the cost. Yes I like the feature of adjusting a tree, so it doesn't grow through stuff. So you could put a tree close to a wall, but again, that sort of thing is rarely required in my work...

Who knows, some new piece of software, may well come along soon, that'l make GrowFX and al those other tree/plant creation packages, look very limited and with a bit of luck, it'l be easy to crack haha

9. matrix77

matrix77 Active Member

maybe you not working to a commercial project but i need it licensed for commercial use.more than that i bought it for some effects,like growth, wich is more easier to make than in other program.and honestly i bought it at half price before christmas

10. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Oh I am working on commercial projects, have been for almost 8 years now. and I have bought many pieces of software, plugins and many models over that time period.. Sadly in the projects I do, there just isn't the call for the kind of features GrowFX has, to justify me buying it. It has nothing to do with the cost, it's just the amount of use I would get from it

11. Darry

Darry Active Member

I also bought GrowFX during black friday for about half price!
    But like with Andy47, I also have so many pre-made tree and plants models, so I really don't know if I will use it that much.