Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dismiss Notice

If any one not get activation email, Please login your account and Re-send Activation email , Thank you

Megascans Assets Trade ( 4K )

Discussion in 'Exchange Your Items' started by remix415, May 27, 2018.

1. remix415

remix415 Member

tamzid14 likes this.
  2. dreamof3d

dreamof3d New Member

Wow... I must dig deeper into the rules, group buys are one thing, but making deals? Hmmm...

3. remix415

remix415 Member

well it's not a deal, it's a trade section. I saw other people trading their octane licenses and such

4. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

This is the "Exchange your items" section.. obviously that escaped dreamof3d's notice..

It works like this... You have something and you want something else, so you try to exchange

HOWEVER, it relies on someone wanting what you have and having what you want and feeling it is a fair exchange and of course trusting you to supply what you have, once they give you what they want and vice versa..

Personally I don't see a few Megascans assets, being good enough for an Octane License

but good luck

5. remix415

remix415 Member

Each biome is worth 200$ on average. I have 8 biomes, which averages to over 1500$. An octane license is 620$.
    I saw people trading two octane licenses.. Thought I'd give it a shot

6. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Each biome, is just a large collection of assets, that you could easily gather together separately, could even request them, or the assets you don't have to put one together. Thing is with the huge number of megascans assets already being shared, I just don't see you getting any if any takers for this particular exchange, but as I say good luck to you if you do. If you don't ask.. as they say.. you don't get.

7. remix415

remix415 Member

Really? I haven't seen a single megascans asset out there. Besides the early ones. Mind giving me a heads up and linking them?

8. scanline render

scanline render Well-Known Member

Archim likes this.
  9. remix415

remix415 Member

10. scanline render

scanline render Well-Known Member

i didn't claim that , andy did .

you said u haven't seen a single megascans asset out there besides the early ones ,
    so I posted a link of a shit load of nature library scans , maybe you or someone is interested .

but good luck finding a trade

11. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Actually I never said their stuff was already uploaded or that stuff found in any of their biomes, was in any of the collections that have already been shared. What I will say though, is a BIOME, is just a collection of assets, from a particular, section of Megascans library, some 3d assets, atlases and surfaces , in a bundle, basically to save you the hassle of putting together a bunch of single assets for yourself. But as I've said again and again. Good luck.

12. Nevoxv

Nevoxv New Member

No offence but if everybody does what you do then there wont be any sites such as this, just my 2cent. Quick to download what others share but when you get hold of something others dont have you ask for exchange. LOL.

13. Angelo Jones

Angelo Jones New Member

Sent you a message with an offer
    Cheers!