Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dismiss Notice

If any one not get activation email, Please login your account and Re-send Activation email , Thank you

Ornatrix 1.3.3.12895 for Maya

Discussion in 'CGI News' started by roocoon, Nov 6, 2017.

1. roocoon

roocoon Well-Known Member

An update after a 2-month wait. The parallel development of v2 seems to slow down the v1.x updates.
    But they are still nice to get.

Info: https://ephere.com/plugins/autodesk/maya/ornatrix/

Changelog for 1.3.3

New: Reduced memory usage immediately after evaluating render-time hair (improvement for heavy scenes)
    Fixed: Strand groups and other channel data not being saved/reloaded with the scene
    Fixed: Broken guides after reloading the scene
    Fixed: Errors and crash when turning on HairFromGuides node in some scenes
    Fixed: Jumping guides when adding a collision mesh
    Fixed: Hair with polar interpolation randomly changes rotation on deforming meshes if it is parallel to the surface normal
    Fixed: Stack Overflow exception when trying to render many hairs using mayabatch.exe
    Fixed: Hair from Guides parting maps are not working
    Fixed: Detached Surface Comb sinks disappear when reopening the scene

[​IMG]

And since I posted my favorite bat, here's a joke I picked up in another forum, to go with it:

Dracula wanted to know which of his bats was the best. So he organized a little competition. The bat which would drink more blood in less time than others would be the winner.

The first bat went and came back after 10 minutes, its mouth was full of blood. Dracula was impressed. He asked, "Nice, how did you do it?"
    The bat said, "Do you see that tower? Behind it, there is a house. I went inside and drank the blood of all the family." Dracula said, "Very good".

The second bat went and came back after five minutes. He too had blood on all his face. Dracula was shocked, "How did you do that?"
    The bat said, "Do you see that tower? Behind it there is a hotel. I went inside and drank the blood of all the guests." Dracula said, "Fantastic".

Now the third bat went and came back after just one minute. There was blood all over his body. Dracula couldn’t believe his eyes, "How did you do that?"
    The bat said, "Do you see that tower?" Dracula said, "Yes". The bat said, "I didn’t see it".

fiti69 and lannstudio like this.