Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dismiss Notice

If any one not get activation email, Please login your account and Re-send Activation email , Thank you

Ornatrix 5.2.6.12896 for 3ds Max

Discussion in 'CGI News' started by roocoon, Nov 8, 2017.

1. roocoon

roocoon Well-Known Member

Another 'fixes' update for the 'hairy' plugin.

Info: https://ephere.com/plugins/autodesk/max/ornatrix/

Changelog for v5.2.6:

New: Added range values allowing negative and more then 1 values for Surface Comb in strand bend graph
    New: Right clicking on graphs allows to choose preset
    Fixed: 3dsmax 2018 crashes after combing nodes and resetting scene
    Fixed: Sporadic crash when using Guides from Shape modifier
    Fixed: Brushes not working at very large scene scales
    Fixed: Crash when using UV-based hair interpolation on a mesh which doesn't have any UV channels
    Fixed: Error when trying to load Ornatrix with Cebas Thinking Particles Volume Breaker
    Fixed: Guides breaks if groomed after moving the roots
    Fixed: Edit guides panels appear scrambled and scrolling doesn't always work in Max 2016 and earlier
    Fixed: Qt diagrams for Propagation modifier don't save with the scene
    Fixed: Incorrect hair distribution when using "Is Inside Object" in Generate Guide Data modifier

[​IMG]

2. roocoon

I already have posted about Lucid 1.4.4 a few weeks ago and 99% of what I post is already available commercially.
    If by "released" you mean "cracked", there are enough people who can make a copy for you or crack it on their own.
    Whatever the case, you should make a request in the proper forum section.

I wondered why you posted under an old version of Ornatrix but I checked and it seems I forgot to make a topic for 5.2.9. I'll do it a bit later.

3. roocoon

This is the forum for plugin requests: http://forum.gfxdomain.net/forums/plug-ins-requests.29/
    Start a new thread, put in the title the name of the plugin you need, write some polite request in the message body, and wait until somebody answers. No point bumping your thread in the future.
    Or if a similar thread exists already, just add a comment to it.

Either somebody will answer, or the plugin will be posted in the released plugins section (keep an eye for it there), or none of the two and you'll have to live with this (not everything becomes available).

4. TheAali

TheAali Member

oww tnku for ur effort -_- now i learned that tnku so post is deleted here cuz it was irrelevant and i hope i will get lucid soon now :( hoping
    and bdw i think you are also a cracker of plugins ?? is it :eek: