Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Dismiss Notice

If any one not get activation email, Please login your account and Re-send Activation email , Thank you

Shave and haircut Instalation

Discussion in 'Help' started by Rejin_Ramesan, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Rejin_Ramesan

Rejin_Ramesan New Member

hello ..... i am trying to install shave and haircut in my pc for maya 2018 but i am not able to .these are the instructions .
    1. Install.
    2. Install the RLM server (server_rlm12_1.exe).
    3. Copy the files fron rlm_joealter_win to the RLM install dir.
    4. Edit the joealter.lic file and change YOURHOST and YOURHOSTID. You get these by running "hostid_rlm.bat".
    5. Edit the joealter_client.lic and change YOURHOST.
    6. Start the RLM server (run_rlm.bat).
    i did till the 3rd step but dont know what to do after that . i dont understand can any 1 help me out Plz ..and thank you

2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

If you don't know what YOURHOST and YOURHOSTID are and don't know how to edit a lic file, then why did you try to install it in the first place

The lic file is simply a text file. YOURHOST, is the code you get, when you run "hostid_rlm.bat" and you just copy and paste that into joealter_client.lic where it is required. Then you start the RLM server (run_rlm.bat) and job done.. hopefully

3. Rejin_Ramesan

Rejin_Ramesan New Member

thanks for the reply but i am still not able to activate it.
    1 and 2nd are the things writern in the .lic file . and 3rd is the code i got after clicking on .bat file.
    what and ware should i type or replace to activate it.
    1. joealter.lic:
    HOST YOURHOST YOURHOSTID 5053
    ISV joealter

FEATURE joealter shave_license 9.6 31-dec-2099 999 issuer="Team AMPED" customer="Team AMPED" hostid=YOURHOSTID sig="3CarGarage"
    FEATURE joealter shave_rendernode 9.6 31-dec-2099 999 issuer="Team AMPED" customer="Team AMPED" hostid=YOURHOSTID sig="3CarGarage"
    FEATURE joealter shave_interactive 9.6 31-dec-2099 999 issuer="Team AMPED" customer="Team AMPED" hostid=YOURHOSTID sig="3CarGarage"
    2.joealter_client.lic:
    SERVER YOURHOST
    3.hostid.txt:
    host=DESKTOP-S48KUSA
    408d5cc35ebe 00ff942ffeff 00fff3c17063

sorry to bother u so much but this is the first time i am activating this . thank you