Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

SitniSati FumeFX 5.x for 3DS MAX 2018-2019

Discussion in '3DsMax' started by VIPGFX, Jul 7, 2018.

1. VIPGFX

VIPGFX Post MASTER

[​IMG]

FumeFX is a powerful fluid dynamics plugin-in for Autodesk 3ds max, designed for simulation and rendering of realistic fire, smoke, explosions and other gaseous phenomena. Unrivalled in its ability to capture the subtlety and complexity of fluid gas behavior it is favored among visual effects artists, game developers, visualization professionals and everyone else who demand the utmost in realism.

Download Links:-

[​IMG]
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.

Mirror :-

[​IMG]
    Code:

Mirror :-

[​IMG]
    Code:

leo shaft and Sedoy77 like this.
  2. eric66

eric66 Member

don't work on windows 10 ! :/

3. rhasan101010

rhasan101010 Member

Crack not working.

4. matrix77

matrix77 Active Member

maybe you can tell us how to exactlly install

madhav likes this.
  5. TheAali

TheAali Member

Install
    Run AfterFLICS_tools.exe as Admin from C:\Program Files (x86)\AFLICS and select Service/Stop.
    Exit AfterFLICS_tools.
    Copy AfterFLICS.exe from the crk dir to C:\Program Files (x86)\AFLICS and overwrite the original.
    Verify that your AfterFLICS.ini has the following info:
    [Port]
    [Servers]
    localhost
    [Guests]
    everyone
    <end>
    Run AfterFLICS_tools.exe once again and select Service/Start.
    Exit AfterFLICS_tools.
    Go to Atmosphere/Effects/Add/DreamScape and select it. An AfterFLICS Authorization window will appear.
    Select localhost and then click Authorize.
    At the Product Authorization window, select Manual Auth.
    Enter the number of licenses desired and use any number for the Auth Code, and select Authorize.

IMPORTANT!
    The server is protected by a custom (Only 1 person in the world has it) packer. If your AV complains...too fucking bad.
    Enjoy DreamScape 2.5.8f

6. jaejgo

jaejgo Member

Friend TheAali since it copies what others have put at least change the name this post is from FumeFX

7. TheAali

TheAali Member

actually the shit thing is this fumefx crack is madness fullly unstable all others working except fumefx thts why i dont change cuz this time now i try to make it work but failed :(

8. trymeandy

trymeandy Member

what is the serial number then?

9. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

This thread is locked. and until someone can show this working, then it will either remain locked or possibly deleted. Seems this is being shared but nobody has actually tested it. So since nobody has got it working, I have locked it. If you know how to make it work properly, then please send me a PM.

Thread now unlocked, apparently there is a working fix going around, so if you have it, you are welcome to post it her and if you do, please make sure you post proper legible instructions with it.

Also note that it has been said it contained a virus, now we've al heard that many times before and we al know what to do about it... It's one of the risks you take when you refuse to pay for something.

Good luck, I've got real work to do now

10. slowhand818

slowhand818 Member

It is very strange it seems to work fine on windows 7 but not on windows 10. Using my license file everything other than Fumefx 5 works. Fume won't activate, but if I use a license that someone activated on windows 7 which has all three licenses, then Fumefx 5 will run, but non of the others will, even though the licenses are shown in Aflics as available. If anyone has been able to activate all three on windows 10 can you please upload the license file or the method that you activated it.

11. leo shaft

leo shaft Member

Afterburn and Dream is work, but not Fumefx 5.0 in my win 7.
    Another way to work?

Please Upload license file.,

12. TheAali

TheAali Member

same here ><

13. slowhand818

slowhand818 Member

This is really bad news , in trying to troubleshoot what was going on, I temporarily copied my license file for everything prior to Fumefx 5 to the desktop, and replaced it with an empty license file. Then I tried to reactivate them using the manual method and they should have activated as they were already working on that pc under windows 10. But no, all attempts to re-authorise them failed. I traced it down to localhost being unreachable and locked. Apparently this happened with the spring update for Windows 10 or when the latest version of .net was installed. According to the responses on the Microsoft support page this was done deliberately to improve system security and as an anti piracy measure. It is all part of Microsofts grand plan to restrict the programs our machines can run to those downloaded from the Microsoft store. They have just added a switch to the apps setting page, to enact this.

14. TheAali

TheAali Member

15. DavidS1976

DavidS1976 Member

Or just buy it! Maybe i say something stupid?

TheAali likes this.
  16. TheAali

TheAali Member

17. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

18. Bhacha

Bhacha New Member

Can you point out where at MS's did you read about this cause it's a pain in the ass, I actually thought it was the update from April which took me 2 months to finally get the update to finally get through the last stage of update by creating a *.bat file tto delete certine locked files, switch on off services, then finally deleting the rest of the failed update files. It wasn't worth the update and all the time to figure it out then to screw the localhost by hammering it with a lockdown. What's strange though all the pre install progs all worked fine, but all the Autodesks licensing had to all be reauthed which is no biggy it gave me 2 more years with all the stdnt versions lol I ask cause I can't find anything about it other than old issues with localhost from last year

19. Bhacha

Bhacha New Member

Whats weird Dreamscape, and Afterburn had no isseus's being Authed only FumeFx had issues locating the lic file and I've tried everything I know and knowing now what's the issue makes total sense.

20. slowhand818

slowhand818 Member

Bhaca Afterburn, and Dreamscape work because you already had licences installed for them. If you move your license onto the desktop then attempt to re-authorise them, you will be unable to do so just like fumefx. Your existing Fumefx license is for v4 not V5 that's why it won't activate unless you are donated a license file with it in. Microsoft was originally planning for the spring update to automatically switch all users of windows 10 to the windows store only version. If you wanted to stay using professional you were supposed to pay. I am a windows insider, and it was as a result of our feedback that Microsoft bottled it at the last moment (that's what delayed the release) and just added it as an option in the apps setting page. The localhost issue I found through google I think it was on the support pages for Apache. just google can't access localhost ion windows 10 you will find the issue being reported in many places. Hopefully they will relent and issue a patch, but I would not hold out much hope. There are still issues left open from the Fall update. I have opened it as an issue with Microsoft.