Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Dismiss Notice

If any one not get activation email, Please login your account and Re-send Activation email , Thank you

Skatter 1.4

Discussion in 'Help' started by Mooeee, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Mooeee

Mooeee Member

I have installed Skatter 1.4 but just cant seem to get it to do anything, I draw a plane and make it a group and I draw a box and make it a component I then start Skatter and select the host/Surface but no marker appears as in the tutorial videos on the Skatter web site, on it, I then select the component/ object for skattering, once this is done again nothing, if I try and select the object it messages me with object already selected, if I select the surface it messages me with surface already selected. Skatter never worked when I loaded version 1.2 and I found a forum post with skatter saying download and install the latest version as it has a fix in this new release, so installed version 1.4 (Latest Version) and still nothing working.
    Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. roocoon

roocoon Well-Known Member

There are no cracks out in the loose, but there is some sort of workaround that requires registering with the site every time the trial expires. Check out for it in the forum(s).
    You can try that way using the original installer, instead of grabbing it from unknown places.
    The last version (v1.4.1 as of now) can be found here: http://download.getskatter.com/#

3. Mooeee

Mooeee Member

Thanks for that, I completely removed it and done a fresh install of 1.4.1 and seems to be OK, just getting a few freeze ups now, and not really pushing it.