Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Urgently , We need to upgrade our main Servers in this week, Please Help us fast..

We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

ThinKBox Stoke MX 2.3.6

Discussion in 'Help' started by jaejgo, May 14, 2018.

1. jaejgo

jaejgo Member

Hello, someone knows how to configure the license file of ThinKBox Stoke MX 2.3.6 or has the plugins with crak

2. DavidS1976

DavidS1976 New Member

open command prompt
    type in: Getmac

Write down or remember your mac adres (from one of your network adapters)

Open de thinkbox.lic file and replace the text "ANY" with your mac adres! Remember to delete the '-' between the letter or numbers (example AC343EF8E1 NOT!!! AC-34-3E-F8-E1)

Put the file in a map such as c:\flexlm and start the plugin (in max) and choose a node floating license and choose the thinkbox.lic file!

Do you have already a thinkbox.lic file in flexlm map then putt hem anyware else!

3. jaejgo

jaejgo Member

Hello, thank you very much for your help but there is no way and removed the parentheses "-" and removed ANY and still giving error, I would be very grateful if you could tell me more explicit as what you did.

4. jaejgo

jaejgo Member

You have putt hem anyware else! This part does not appear anywhere by giving it accept the error comes out, sorry for my insistence but I am very interested in this plugins and I want to test it well before buying it

5. jaejgo

jaejgo Member

Thank you very much for your help, problem solved the failure was that you have to remove all the ANY from the lic file and replace them with the mac address