Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Torrent EVERMOTION - ARCHMODELS VOL.192

Discussion in 'Models - Requests' started by jaejgo, Aug 16, 2018.

1. jaejgo

jaejgo Member

Someone has a torrent or torrent link from EVERMOTION - ARCHMODELS VOL.192

2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Maybe searching is too difficult????? This has been up for over 8 months now

3. jaejgo

jaejgo Member

thank you very much Andy what happens is that I look for it in GFXpeer and I do not know why it always tells me not to find torrent with any torrent. Maybe you save why this happens.

4. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Leave out the "-" and the "." and when it comes to archmodels, just search "archmodels" or "evermotion", definitely don't type the whole title as you typed it here "EVERMOTION - ARCHMODELS VOL.192". If you typed that it would probably find nothing. Sadly the search on GFXPeers, doesn't do what Google wil do, find stuff containing "evermotion" or "archmodels" or "192" etc.. so the best thing to do, is not be too specific when searching... As I say with archmodels or archinteriors or archexteriors, if you just type the single word into the search box, it should find what you are looking for.

5. jaejgo

jaejgo Member

Thank you very much so I'll do my next searches, anyway download the torrent but the scenes can not be opened with 3dsmax 2017 or 3dsmax 2018 give editable error poly

6. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

All the models in volume 192 on GFXPeers are in max format and they use Vray materials as far as I recall. The only error you would get, when trying to load them into a version of Max, would be that they were saved in a higher version or you don't have V-Ray installed.. Say you have 2013 and try opening a model created in Max 2015, it will not load.... However all the Evermotion models are created to work in Max 2010 and above.. So if you are getting an editable poly error, both in 2017 and 2018, then something is very wrong at your end. Max 2017 and Max 2018, should be able to open every single Max model ever created, unless someone creates one in 2019, if you have errors, it won't be the model. definitely not this volume anyway, since I know they all open just fine.

Oh and even if you have or don't have V-Ray installed, that would not cause an editable poly error.

7. jaejgo

jaejgo Member

Hi, first I want to thank you for your interest and your answers.
    Effectively today, seeing his response, and tried most of the scenes and work properly. But it is also true that there was the problem that I mentioned with scenes 1,2 and 4 curiously the 3 opened it perfectly and did not continue testing. Possibly the herror was devolved to that I was working with several programs and for a long time and some kind of conflict was created, the strange thing is that this happens in my type of computer since it consists of 12nucleos Ram 32gb processor and two nvidia graphic cards Gforce GTX 980. Unfortunately the scenes 1,2 and 4 delete them but I will download them again and I will pobare them again.
    I am sorry if my comment affects the reputation of this package and I apologize for it. Finally I have to say that it is a fabulous package of plants.
    regards