Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TVPaint 11 Pro

Discussion in 'Applications : Requests' started by darksyderz, Sep 18, 2017.

1. darksyderz

darksyderz New Member

I've been looking all over the web for TVPaint 11 Pro, I've found TVPaint 10, but its not what i need. As much as I want to buy it, it cost 1250 euro + shipping (LOL) which i dont afford (yet). If anyone found this, please share. So i can work my ass off and buy their software... Thanks. (^3^)

2. tomahak

tomahak Member

Did you ever asked yourself, WHY its not available anywhere. Yes because of the good protection. Or you expected that lots of people already have a patched version, and just waited till you asked for it. There is no patched version. NOWHERE.
    Either you change the software or you make possibly a group buy with some friends together and than contact me again, doing an emulator from that dongle. Other than that, you will bumb here for some more years, like it have been already done in the last years on other Forums, with NO results.

Good luck...

angelofmercy likes this.
  3. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

Download the trial, then use free screen recording software to record your output. It says the trial lasts forever so perhaps try that. Why not just use After Effects or Premiere Pro?

4. bxbx

bxbx New Member

i need tvpaint 11