Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Unavailable threads

Discussion in 'GFX Domain HOME !' started by Simon, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Simon

Simon Well-Known Member

2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

They aren't yours are they Simon?

I have no idea, i noticed the same a while back, when I had posted a link to a torrent, which was in another thread some time ago now and later another member noticed, that is was not working. When I clicked it, I got this same error. The thread I was linking to had vanished. Maybe they were removed for some reason, I don't recognise either of them, so pretty sure it wasn't me. Strangely it doesn't just say, this thread was deleted, it says error, as if it's there, but the system, is unable to locate and display it. In that case, perhaps it is some sort of corruption, we do live in an imperfect world after all. Sorry I cannot be of more help though.

3. Simon

Simon Well-Known Member

They're mine... I've posted F.A.S.T in 9 May and OverMorpher in 12 June. Btw, both from the one developer KinematicLab.
    The weird thing is that the exact threads are gone on the other forum too, but the forums are located on different servers and even using different engines, right?
    So I thought, it looks kinda suspicious, doesn't it? )

MAX4 likes this.
  4. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Yeah well if they were mine, I'd be asking the same question and yes, especially if they were on two separate forums. Weird.. only wish I could be more help

5. Simon

Simon Well-Known Member

Well, Is there admin who could check wtf was that? and maybe restore those threads anyhow if they still exist in db...

6. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Yes there is Admin but maybe you would do better to contact "System_Dev" as I would imagine they would have a better idea of what happened and if anyone can restore them, I would guess it would be them. Just click members > staff members > information and start private message...

Had it been a thread that broke certain rules, then as a moderator, of course I would be able to delete, edit said thread(s) or even warn the member and if serious enough ban them.. but as I mentioned, I have never seen the threads in question, so not much I can do.. Just send System_Dev a pm and hopefully they will be able to help you out or at least explain the error..rather than leave you wondering why.

and Good luck

7. Simon

Simon Well-Known Member

Is there another way to contact System_Dev ? He's not replying to pm...