Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dismiss Notice

If any one not get activation email, Please login your account and Re-send Activation email , Thank you

Unreal Engine 4 - Marketplace - Urban City Pack

Discussion in 'Game Applications & Related' started by VIPGFX, Feb 2, 2015.

1. VIPGFX

VIPGFX Post MASTER

[​IMG][​IMG]
    New Technical Details of the asset pack list
    Set includes:
    – Demo scene to show variations of Assets and Material usage (Brand new Demo scene to demonstrate the assets)
    – First Floor Interior store fronts with LOD’s (Interiors are new)
    – 137 Static Meshes (25 more included than before)
    – 100 Materials (25 more included than before)
    – Parallax Window lights with fake interiors for night time use (Completely new)
    – 33 Decal Materials – From Rust, grunge, and even bird **** (Decal count included in Material Count)
    – Store signs, Chinese Signs, Dirt and Rubble Piles
    – Optimized Assets with an average of 140 Tris
    – Assets range between (2 – 1840) Tris
    – Average Texture sizes of 2048×2048 to give the highest resolution possible, with smaller textures and Decals at 256×256 or 512×512
    – Materials generally contain a Normal Map, Diffuse Map, Roughness map, and Specular Map
    Here is the updated descriptions as well!
    – The building is ready for Interiors!! Currently it is setup to only support interiors on the first floor of the building as presented in the video and screenshots. I have not created any interior propping or polish assets for this pack. Everything was created using the tiling textures and assets that I have provided in the pack. I would still recommend purchasing an interior props pack to use this feature to its fullest.
    – The Set is already ready for night time scenes as well!! With a “lit interior” window material that i created, you can easily drag and drop multiple different lit up window materials onto the modular assets to create your night scene. The windows are emissive as well as using a “parallax” effect to give the appearance of a real interior that moves with the camera to liven up your upper floor windows!
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.

Download Links:-

[​IMG]
    Code:
    Mirror :-
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    [​IMG]

2. Shinji

Shinji New Member

Hi there,

Unfortunately, as long as file set up is as in the pack it will prompt with textures errors when copied onto one of your UE4 projects. As far as I know the only way of making download marketplace content to work is by putting them in VaultCache folder in your Epic Games folder on C: drive. But in order to do that you need metainfo file and basically all of the content needs to have the same folder set up just like you'd download the stuff off the marketplace.

Question to OP, is it possible to reupload the pack just like if it was copied form VaultCache folder ?

3. lucas500

lucas500 New Member

jokkovitch likes this.
  4. jokkovitch

jokkovitch New Member

CRC error in the 1fichier.com link (downloaded twice)