Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Dismiss Notice

If any one not get activation email, Please login your account and Re-send Activation email , Thank you

Unreal Engine Marketplace - Raginbear Street Props

Discussion in 'Game Applications & Related' started by unreal4, May 13, 2018.

1. unreal4

unreal4 Member

Download Raginbear StreetProps 01 For Unreal Engine

[​IMG]

Description

4 Types of objects. Security cameras, indoor and outdoor. Benches of different styles. Hydrants old and new. And trashcans which can be found on any street.

Technical Details

Number of Materials: 47 mats (containing variations)
    Do Materials derive from a Master Material with instances as variation?
    Modular: Yes
    Number of Textures: 82
    Texture Resolution: 2x512| 23x1024| 56x2048| 1x4096
    All props are wrapped into a Blueprint, for multi mesh fast material change there is a slot for material which will automatically update it on all submeshes. All models have lightmap uv’s set up. All material instances share STDRB shader parent. Almost all textures are 2k. Shader has colormask and material instances allow quick color change.
    Shader has vivid color parameter that widens possible color range. (or shrinks depending on scene).
    STDRB shader has also some additional parameters that are self explanatory.

Download Link :
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.
    Download Size : 283 MB

If you enjoy this content, please consider purchasing to support the creators.

Picture Of This Pack :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 unreal4, May 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    polkovnika2 likes this.
  2. polkovnika2

polkovnika2 Member

I can not download it Blocked Country
    Please upload them elsewhere.

3. hoang2991

hoang2991 New Member

I can not download it Blocked Country
    Please upload them elsewhere.

4. mellow

mellow Member

Hey guys!
    I was able to download this file (after a few hours...) BUT unfortunately, the way the file is packed, when you try to add the "content" to your content folder it will prompt you with a boatload of texture errors when copied onto one of your UE4 projects. There is NO .uproject file and as far as I know the only other way of making download marketplace content work is by putting them in your Launcher>VaultCache folder in your Epic Games folder, but in order to do that you need a metainfo file and unfortunately there is NO metainfo file.

So you would be left with having to reassigning ALL of the textures to the correct materials and you would have to know how to properly set it up, you can't just add the textures to the right node without messing up all of the options to change colors/age the mesh materials...I hope all of that makes sense.

Ok so now with all of that being said...I can re-upload this, but you all would need to redo ALL of the materials...something I am still not very good at doing as of yet. If do know of some other way of adding this file in without it being messed up I'll reup it and if do know how to do this PLEASE share on how to make it all work correctly!

Thanks!
    Mel
    :)