Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Vray Adv 30003 For 3dsmax 2014 64Bit

Discussion in 'Beta CRACKS !' started by Crazy-MAN, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Crazy-MAN

Crazy-MAN New Member

vray2014.dll Replace here With Cracked -> C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2014\
    cgauth.dll copy to ... C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2014\
    AND.....C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\V-Ray\RT for 3ds Max 2014 for x64\bin

Many thanks to donor who prefer to remain anonymous

NOT:
    If you have a lotof money, do not buy crack.Please support software developers
    All tested
    compare both crack and non crack (licensed vray 3) and
    tested win 7 and win 8.1 everything is ok.
    cgauth.dll is from vray 2.40.4 crack (For all that work would be a waste of time to deal with new, Thanks for that other cracker)

If you get an error "v-ray RTEngine dll not found", try the following Run is Administrator 3dsmax 2014

Vray Adv 30003 3dsmax 2014 64Bit

Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.
    vray2014.dll 02032014 updated.
    I am very busy these days so I can only take care of weekends
    The test result of the:

i think i fixed camera shake.

[​IMG]

please test it and share your test result in the this forum.

vray2014.dll_02032014
    Download:

Code:

#1 Crazy-MAN, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
  2. Crazy-MAN

Crazy-MAN New Member

Link added please make mirrors... ;)

3. ckutalec

ckutalec Member

Added Torrent!! All work fine

4. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

talking of ""v-ray RTEngine dll not found" i got that today with 2.40.4. Max 2014, Win 7 Pro 64bit.. I tried "Run as adminstrator" but didn't work.. However it was working before, and sure enough "V-Ray RTengine.dll, cannot be found. it is not there". Hopefully I can install this version and get it back.. but what I want to know is where did it go...

Now I am confused, since I am positive I tested RT, with Max 2014 and Vray 2.40.4, after installing solid rocks 1.51 and I am positive it was working ok. However now I am not so sure... Will try this and see what happens. Strangely I don't use RT much, since I can render most things I do, pretty quick anyway, I never saw the point of pushing the GPU, for what was to me, no real benefit.. since Windows apparently makes use of the GPU also. and only having one in the system, using it, with a render engine, can slow the whole kit down, it's better to just render with CPU and reduce the image size

Cheers for this. will test and report findings. and of course thanks to others involved, who shall remain anonymous :)

5. wall-e

wall-e Member

would be great if people could test render times

6. ckutalec

ckutalec Member

All fine
    Vray 2.40 - 4.55
    vray 3.0 demo cracked - 4.26
    Vray 3.0 adv cracked - 4.05
    Vray 3.0 adv cracked Embree is on - 3.38
    Vray 3.0 adv cracked Embree is on + disp optimize - 3.10

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#6 ckutalec, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014
  7. ravu

ravu Member

I tested and its faster than 2.4

THX CRAZY-MAN

8. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

testing now, despite saying it could not properly uninstall previous version, I removed the files it said it could not delete and all seems to work fine. Will test as much as I can and report back when I have time. Certainly no errors loading or when I hit render just now... so fingers crossed

9. wall-e

wall-e Member

how can i have 2.4 and 3 installed at same time?

10. ckutalec

ckutalec Member

Only on different versions 3d max
    I have max 2012 and vray 2.40 +max 2014 and vray 3.0

11. alainchermak

alainchermak New Member

RT
    Could not initialize renderer (no licence?)

12. feffe

feffe New Member

most of unistall error are just old crack and folder. Check the install log during the installation.

13. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

RT works just fine, though it hates Mighty tiles and other textures.. however since R is only really any use for checking lighting in your scene and you would usually have the resolution set to a smaller size, I suggest you use progressive render, it's quicker (uses more ram but hey) and it doesn't have the probems with compatibility with features and third party textures etc

Does it really matter, it's here and on GFXPeers, what more do you want

Final word about "does it work, is it real or dupe and al the other stuff I have read".. Yes it works, yes it's the real deal, I have done my best to test all the features, as much as I can the last, almost 2 hours.. and I've found it is most definitely faster.. but my favourite feature by far, is the very useful mask rendering.. I was never actually that worried about saving a minute or two. but of course time can be critical to some.. Anyway, I'm happy and soon as I can, I shall be getting the boss to check it out and I'm pretty sure, he will be happy to invest in it.. meantime, more testing, more pushing the limits etc, I love to break things.... not permanently of course.. I just like to find a program or plugins limits and see how far I can push it before it fails... and so far Max 2014 65bit and Vray 3 are holding up nicely

14. orenvfx

orenvfx Member

is this is a proper full install of the new vray or we need to wait for testing?

15. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

would you actually believe anyone telling you it was a proper full install?... I sure wouldn't.. PROPER would mean you bought it and you paid for it and you get support for it from the official channels.. That is my definition of PROPER.

Full means it has all the features and they all work. as stated it is NOT a beta OR a demo, so I guess it's the full deal

Not even release software, that's bought from any of the top companies, can ever be considered FULL, even the best stuff has bugs, even the OS you are running has them.. no software will ever be totally complete.

I say if you want the definitive answer, you grab it, install it and try it.. One thing thigh, there are bound to be a few problems with other plugins, that others find don't work with the new vray.. but that's life

16. antmashine

antmashine Active Member

hmmm it seems there is no motion blur
    Code:
    in ckutalec's tests and even stranger thing is happening in my case
    Code:
    - maybe we both are missing something ...

#16 antmashine, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
  17. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

When it says for Max 2014 64bit.. for me that means it will probably have problems with Max 2014 Design...

I would also suggest you check out the help file. especially if you enable Embree, it has a checkbox for motion blur, which I am guessing needs to be checked, if yo are using Embree. I don't know for sure...

I never realised that test file had animation. Maybe I will load that benchmark file and see.

OK.. I just loaded the scene and got this

"Unsupported Render Effects

The following render effects are not compatible with the bitmap format selected for rendering. The selected bitmap format is:

RGBA Color 32bits/Channel

MOTION BLUR"

#17 Andy47, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
  18. antmashine

antmashine Active Member

well the strange thing is I've got mb yet the mb checkbox was not enabled, embree wasn't enabled this time yet most strange are some distortion like artefacts on opacity box and some strange things (of likely origin) growing out of sub surface test part - that red piece of something

19. roocoon

roocoon Well-Known Member

What I enjoyed most were the comments about 'not buying any cracks, but rather buy from the developer to support him' :)
    I guess the developer is hurt more by a few private sales than a global distribution of a crack. I should have paid more attention to the marketing courses at university. You might know something I don't.

Thanks much to the unknown donor for the installer, and congrats on another cycle of a beta crack.
    Word of advice: Don't easily use older patches unless you're absolutely sure of them. Just spend some time and do them fresh.

Now all you excited and happy people, try some animations, will you?

And on this note, the people who got v3 from me, can contact me for your freebie upgrade. Fully working of course. :)

20. ilnono

ilnono New Member

Now all you excited and happy people, try some animations, will you?

yes, and I'm seasick. (whew)