Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Vray Next

Discussion in 'Applications : Requests' started by rmbarq, Sep 19, 2018.

1. rmbarq

rmbarq Member

2. roocoon

roocoon Well-Known Member

The is no such thing.
    The first magic dongle by that guy, installed a copy of my crack :).
    Considering when it was published, I can even tell who leaked his copy of NEXT.

There are many similar "magic" copies going around. If you wait enough, a NEXT version will not be far behind :)

3. rmbarq

rmbarq Member

Thanks Roocoon i will wait!!!

atoufidou and johnyk.mnemonic like this.
  4. ahnerve

ahnerve New Member

Roocoon you are the men !!!!
    Thanks

5. Archim

Archim Member

Are there Sites that offer cracked software like Vray Next but not for free? So we (here at gfxdomain) need to wait for some Hero/A**hole to release such cracks for All?

superman201 likes this.
  6. Bezio

Bezio Member

Hahaha! I think site offers cracks for free. But those who created cracks doesn't offer them for free. I don't know how the process works but i think there are 2 options. 1) a big site like gfxdomain to purchase the crack and offer it, and 2) you mentioned it already : Waiting a hero for buying it and then upload it !

7. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

3) Buy it.... After all the hassle involved with previous versions, that was my decision. Besides, I make good money from it now, so it's only right that I pay for the software that makes me a good living. If it's going to be shared it will be, if not, then no amount of posts/comments, positive or negative, will change that.

8. Bezio

Bezio Member

Yes, i also agree with this 3rd option ( if i could i would be the hero :) )! That's true if something is going to be shared, it will happen somehow, soon or later!

9. Archim

Archim Member

I just do 3D stuff out of fun, as a hobby, i dont make money out of it at all. Guess i wait for my personal Hero then :)

10. hellowuan

hellowuan New Member

thank you verymuch! i like this!

11. leo shaft

leo shaft Member

thanks very much!!

12. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Member

Roocoon works for the NSA

[​IMG]

foreignerxx, tanzid js and sharis like this.
  13. noise2render

noise2render Active Member

how can i register to that forum ?

14. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Not sure what the Defence of the United States has to do with anything, in fact I doubt they even know what work is and finally, considering they have the most corrupt, cheating, lying, sexist, racist president, in history, it appears they are not that intelligent either

dreamof3d likes this.
  15. Bezio

Bezio Member

Working there or not (we don't know that), is the only person who can crack all the v-rays !(rofl)

16. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

I very seriously doubt that only one person out there can or has cracked the latest V-Ray, I have absolutely no doubt at all, that virtually every piece of software, that has ever and probably will ever be released, has been or will be cracked, by possibly countless people, the majority of whom, do it for their own benefit and not for sharing with others. and the fact that a person signs up to the very same forum you do, doesn't mean they have to give you anything at all. In fact I'd put money on there being plenty of anonymous crackers on this very forum, probably smiling quietly to themselves, having cracked it, but having said nothing.

Another thing is all this stuff about people selling cracked software and that annoying certain members of the forum.. While it is against the rules to blatanty try to sell cracked software here, a members private life, is none of this forums business.

It seems to me that a huge proportion of members of this forum and others, just don't get it.. Many seem to sign up because they believe they will get everything they want and not have to part with a single penny and when someone comes along, who appears to have cracked something, all hell breaks loose. Why are they not sharing it.. Answer is, why the hell should they. There are no hard and fast rules, governing what a cracker HAS to do. No member here, has any right to anything. If any member feels like they are missing out, then they can always learn how it is done and give it a go themselves.

The we have a situation like this, where someone comes across what appears to be a cracked version, but cannot get their hands on it, so they post a link here, which gets the ******** treatment, because it's breaking the rules and asks if anyone else here, can get it and share it. If they could, don't you think they would have done so by now.

Surely if it is going to make an appearance it will, if not, well that's life.

Hands up all those who's life depends on getting a fully working (FREE) copy of the latest V-Ray for Max.. or for that matter any of the latest pieces of software

Thought so.....

Shanedh and angelofmercy like this.
  17. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

Lol. I hate Vray! I used Lumion in the past. People only use Vray because they believe it's the norm. I used to be part of an online community for design and every member I met there created games for Ubisoft etc. None of them used 3D or Maya to render in. They all used the gaming engine. I think rendering inside the 3d program is more like old skool to me.

But well put!

18. Bezio

Bezio Member

Very long answer for such a small comment,
    More or less, i agree with the 90% of what you said. Here is my thought: I don't believe there is someone else who can crack chaos group softwares. To be precise i think is one more around here who can do it. But of course is up to cracker if wants to share it or not - sell it or not. Also is obvious that a huge proportion, or to say it better the majority of users here, (and not only here, but on another similar sites) are here for free stuff, thats for sure. Including professionals and hobbyists / amateurs. If someone would have to pay for something here either this site would be private, or would have very few users. * That's not meaning that everything should be free on public. So now, why someone wants to use latest vray( vray or whatever latest)? Because everyone (almost everyone) wants a newer version. Example: Why users download( free & cracked) and use 3ds Max 2019, while they can use 2016/'17/'18? For the same reason, someone (including me) wants a latest vray version.

*Just saying : Photoshop i use is cc 2013, and Modo is 901 (not the latest versions)
    That's it

#18 Bezio, Nov 27, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    tanzid js likes this.
  19. Panthers

Panthers Member

Your comment is pathetic as hell..

Anybody can crack anything.. Just use your brain.

Go learn some asm and learn how to deal with debuggers and you will see how hilarious cracking v-ray is.

I know lots of people who already cracked v-ray but they are not on this forum.

Anybody is capable of doing anything, not only cracking softwares.

#19 Panthers, Nov 27, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  20. Bezio

Bezio Member

A lot of people huh ? If cracking vrays is so hilarious why don't you try to crack it yourself too ? :)

dreamof3d and kk34 like this.