Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Allplan after 2015

Discussion in 'Applications : Requests' started by pableras, Apr 12, 2019.

1. pableras

pableras Member

Please I really love this program but last version I have, doesn´t work properly at win 10.
    I can´t find at any place a newer version. I saw 2018 version from gfxpeers but I couldn´t install full, only trial.
    Please anybody can help me?? Thanks

2. 4nchill

4nchill Well-Known Member
    Banned User Member

Last cracked/working Allplan 2015-1-12 was successfully cracked (Nemslock crack) by group EQX (EQUiNOX). I doubt that some members from that particular group are present in this forum but who knows? Getting the latest installers (DoWn-allplan2019-0-5-cad.zip) is the easy part, but figuring a way around the Nemetschek Softlock is another story. Looks like a challenge at a high level! But never say never, however this task could take forever! :)

pableras likes this.
  3. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Guest

I think people try cracking out then move on to maybe jobs or have a family. I will never be brilliant like some of these people at this cracking stuff but at least I gave it a shot. I doubt I will be doing this in a few years. It does get annoying and quite boring sometimes going over and over until you get it right. How the pros do it is beyond me.

pableras likes this.
  4. 4nchill

Banned User Member

That is what´s all about, doing stuff you like till something new catches your interest.
    Getting bored lies in human nature, so having fun is always the priority number one! :)

brainsgonedead2000 likes this.
  5. pableras

pableras Member

The problem is Allplan use a new license server since 2016 (wibu codemeter license server) and this is very very difficult to crack or impossible.....

6. 4nchill

Banned User Member

It´s a "catch/crack me if you can" game invented by the devs, so we just need some members who wants to play this game!
    Vectorworks 2016/2017/2018 was also uncrackable for years and know we get each Vectorworks 2019 SPx updates within days! Also Nemetschek group! :)

#6 4nchill, Apr 12, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    pableras likes this.
  7. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Guest

Well people do get bored and if it's that important it is easier to purchase it. Why would anyone go to all that trouble just for the fun of it really.

brainsgonedead2000 likes this.
  8. tomahak

tomahak Member

Protection of Vectorworks is "easy" compared to Codemeter protection. You have luck that it uses also Codemeter software protection, otherwise it could be "impossible" to crack it, whithout access to a real dongle. Maybe in some more years you will see it posted.

9. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Guest

Well to download a demo you have to register as I just did it, now I have to wait if they allow me to download. This is probably why you have no new version. They might realise people keep cracking it! You could always try to get the demo yourselves. Why rely on others all the time for?

10. pableras

pableras Member

Yes I downloaded a demo , but after 30 days don´t work more and I can´t open my plans so I don´t use it..

angelofmercy likes this.
  11. pableras

pableras Member

Yes, Codemeter protection is close to impossible to crack it, Allplan doesn´t have a lot of users and in my opinion, is losing them each year, and this could be the first step to death... I could understand this policy with Revit or Autocad...

12. AK-91

AK-91 New Member

Well that is interesting.. came to see if there is a solution but obviously not, well there got to be someone who got it cracked in this world !

13. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

Probably is but if you're that desperate why not buy it instead of whining like a kid! Simplest solution there is really.

14. roxurar

roxurar Well-Known Member
    Banned User Member

Only real crackers should touch this one!
    This is the latest installer...
    autoupdate.allplan.com/connect/downloads/DoWn-allplan2019-0-7-cad.zip
    The others can continue babble on kids, whining, mums, minor, skills and so on and so forth!
    To each his own!

m88m, Vascopeex and candy like this.
  15. zickfrid

zickfrid New Member