Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

AnimaShooter Capture 3.8.9.27 (Beta Crack)

Discussion in 'Beta CRACKS !' started by angelofmercy, May 11, 2019.

1. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

Hi, I am classing this as a BETA crack as I have no idea if it works. I do not own a Canon DSLR camera. All I know is when you click on the DSLR device it says you need a license to use this (eval or paid), so I have edited it to skip this. As I do not own a camera it just says "cannot find a device", it no longer says I need a license. But I believe those of you who do own a compatible camera (also allows webcam) it should work. If not sorry...

It is a beta after all...Angel :)

DOWNLOAD (26mb) reup May 12th 2019: https://www.mediafire.com/file/z82oq5dfx3f25o9/werqrawer234.7z/file

AnimaShooter — Shooting, Montage, Onionskin, Rotoscope, RAM-preview, Export sequences, Export video, Time-Lapse shooting Note, AnimaShooter Junior supports a limited range of features. See Products Comparison Table
    DSLR Cameras
    Use AnimaShooter Capture to create stop motion movies with Canon DSLR cameras (most Canon DSLR cameras with Live View support). You can set shutter speed, aperture value, white balance and ISO directly from the program.

Automatic Camera Detection
    AnimaShooter detects your camera automatically.

Web-camera or Camcorder
    Use web-camera or camcorder to capture action figures, still photos, drawings or images of plasticine or clay.

Direct access to captured images (RAW/JPG/TIFF files)
    Captured high-res images are saved in an easily-accessible directory.

Live View Magnification
    Use magnification functionality to zoom on a section of the Live View image (AnimaShooter Capture only).

Range Tool and Playback Markers
    Use Range Tool and its left and right markers to control RAM-preview playback or to set the range of frames to be exported.

Exposure Compensation
    Exposure compensation feature can make image brighter or darker. Feature available if mode dial is set to P, Tv, Av, or A-DEP modes (AnimaShooter Capture only).

Printable X-Sheet (Dope Sheet)
    X-Sheet (Dope Sheet) updates automatically. Whether you are using letter or A4 paper sizes, you can always save your x-sheet as a printable PDF file.

Auxiliary Monitor
    Now you can send main view to second monitor (video village).

High-res RAM-Preview Playback
    Use Ram-preview to check your work before creating output. You can playback either your rotoscope frames or proxies of your full-resolution images. Smooth playback at up to 30 frames per second.

Multicapture
    Capture multiple frames with one click.

Import any Image or Sequence
    Create an animation from a sequence of images made outside of AnimaShooter.

Export Image Sequence
    Export sequence of PNG, JPG, TIFF or WEBP images.

Export Video
    Export video: WebM video, OGV video, or classic AVI or uncompressed video. You can also export your work as an WebP animation.

RGB Histogram
    Use layered RGB Histogram to ensure accuracy.

Save Camera Settings in Project
    AnimaShooter saves your camera's settings and restores them when you reopen the project.

Rotoscope Layer + Onionskin
    Use Rotoscope and Onionskin features on pictures imported into the AnimaShooter.

Control AnimaShooter via Keypad
    Use shortcuts with either your keyboard's right-hand number pad or separate numeric keypad.

Blend Modes
    Set blend mode to determine how Captured, Reference and Live View layers are blended into each other, depending on the light condition and colors in your scene. Difference mode. In this mode only differences between camera and captured image are visible. Useful when camera or set was accidentally bumped and you need to line-up a shot.

Filters (Frame Adjustments)
    Reduce video noise or sequence noise on export. Change contrast and saturation. Quickly test your adjustments with smooth preview.

Video Player
    You can play any video (your encoded video or reference videos) in a separate window.

Quick Toggle
    Press spacebar to toggle between live and captured frames.

Image Review
    Check all images at full-resolution. Check for focus or over/underexposed areas with AnimaShooter Image Preview Window.

Timeline
    View all the frames in sequence to easily move, duplicate single or group of frames.

Auto Capture (Time Lapse)
    Auto capture (Time Lapse) feature makes capturing images so easy as it was never before.

Loop Single (Flip-Flop / Auto Toggle)
    You can toggle between Live View and captured frames with adjustable speed.

Autosave
    AnimaShooter can save project file automatically.

Import video
    Import video into your project by means of turning it’s frames into a sequence of still images. Note, audio track will not be imported.

+More
    Download AnimaShooter now to check all of its features!

#1 angelofmercy, May 11, 2019
    Last edited: May 12, 2019
  2. RoBot29

RoBot29 Member

Seems, mediafire link do not work...

3. angelofmercy

Already! Damn that was fast! I didn't even use any words related to piracy on the link...

4. angelofmercy