Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month ( January 2019 ) donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:https://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Apologies

Discussion in 'GFX Domain HOME !' started by angelofmercy, Oct 15, 2018.

1. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

Hi. Apologies if some of the software I post has been cracked already and in a proper way. I'm learning or trying to learn reverse engineering. Admittedly I am not very good at it. But I am having fun trying. So if I post something that has been cracked already then I am sorry. It's impossible to keep checking as "what is the point?", I won't learn much if I never try.

But I hope some of the stuff I have uploaded that no one else has done has come in good use.

On a final note this is for the site itself. GFX is awesome! Their rival site deleted my account so I joined this one and it is a lot better with a great community plus the fact you guys accept me as a beginner is great. I hope this site lives forever!

Have fun...AoD!

zeno, rezvan23 and Bezio like this.
  2. 烂泥地里的大番薯

3. Bezio

Bezio Active Member

Keep trying/practicing/learning! Reverse engineering is difficult i agree,but also very interesting! No problem at all, even when something is already posted!

4. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

Thank everyone. Its just for fun but yep very hard! I won't be attempting too much hard stuff as it takes too much time. If I can find a cheat then that makes me happy. Also saves me a few quid from buying stuff!