Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Box for sale...

Discussion in 'Loft Room' started by Darry, Dec 25, 2021.

1. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

This fantastic box is made entierly in 3ds max, it took me about 3 months to complete, I followed about 6 different tutorials online just to be able to do it.
    The box itself has real world dimensions to be as close as possible to a real box. The box also have many complex details and only the material took me about 1 month to complete, very hard work for a new guy in 3D like me. The render took over night, about 16 hours I think, but well worth it if you ask me.

If you want, I can agree that you use my picture as a desktop background, but if you want to do that, there are some rules that needs to be followed. Connect with my friend at Discord, he normally calls himself WARRIOR but he uses many different nicknames. Then he needs to connect to your computer via TeamViewer, just to be able to apply the picture as your background, because we know that you are stupid and can´t apply something like this by yourself. I can promise you can trust him, he normally only set your backgrund then leaves.

Also, I will continue to work on this box, and if you pay us only $100 you will not only get all updates for free, but on top of that, you will also get an exclusive high resolution render in 4K of my box, but please keep in mind that the upgrades are free for your entire life, someday a 8K rendering will come out as well, maybe even in a different color. But only for paying members that we trust, no trolls, leeachers or similar, only for professionals.

So, don´t miss this out, $100 for a really great box all done by myself. I expect many sells of this and I already made about 300 sells to high end pro users around the world. If you are 100% serious, you can even buy a render of a sphere, but that one will cost you $200.

https://freeimage.host/i/YnkwJV
    [​IMG]

Kartist likes this.
  2. Kartist

Kartist Member

It's an amazing box, can it be little less?

Darry likes this.
  3. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

haha, no, this is a special price, only for you, only $100 :)

4. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

WHAT? I only got 3 professionals who bought my box yet, many trolls and leeachers also want to buy it, but I look through them right away as soon as I chat with them and I won´t sell my box to them.
    Remember, this is ONLY for professionals who use 3D as real artists, no hobbyist are allowed. You know, a hobbyist will not look at my picture with the right eyes and will only buy it to share it with others.
    Maybe I don´t advertise so much? If I do more posts and adverties more, maybe I get more professionals who buy it?

5. realflow

realflow Member

Hi Darry .
    well me, I use 3dsmax since the 1 st version in 1996 and I never managed to make a box.
    I've been drooling over your image for an hour. but how do you do. Do you have a good tutorial for me? I am ready to pay the price. I'm sure you will be contacted by Pixar, Dreamworks, Wéta Digital, ect ect ..... I am disgusted . I think I will sell my PC . ;( .
    more seriously do you know what the files corresponding to the default state are called. What will 3DSMax read when I click 'reset to default state' in the workspaces? thanks in advance .

#5 realflow, Dec 28, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
  6. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

haha, yes, this box took me several months to complete, not easy to do, I promise you. Yes, after I made this box public, all kinds of big studios around the world have contacted me and want to hire me, but I turned them all down and said that my knowledge is not free for anyone to mess with :)
    Okay, seriously, I think what your looking for is a file called maxstart.cui. This is the default custom user interface file. As you know, you can load and save workspaces and those are saved in a .cui file.
    You find all the .cui files in the C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 20xx\en-US\UI folder.

7. realflow

realflow Member

Hi Darry Thanks for your answer. But I have had a problem for a while with the realflow and forestpack toolbars that pop up anytime I load Max. then when I do a restore to default state, they are placed correctly. as I recorded them. I do not understand . So you're sure it's maxstart.cui. So the positions of the toolbars are stored there? so what does 3ds max read when it loads so that the toolbars are not in the right place? I have been tearing my hair for several weeks and I can not solve this problem and no response on the web. even Autodesk doesn't have the answer. For my part the .cui files are in Appdata\Autodesk\3dsMax\2019 - 64bit\ENU\en-US\UI.

8. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Yes, some plugins, like ForestPack, RailClone and more has it´s own .script files that start some plugin tool and they are not stored in a .cui file but within a separate .ms file somewhere.
    Take for example Autodesk Civil 3D, even if you uncheck that from being installed during install of 3ds max, you still get a menu called Civil, and even if you remove the menu from the Customize UI, you still have the menu after restart. To get rid of that you need to remove some line in another file.
    I also face the same issues with some stuff that I don´t want to load automaticly, but never really got into it more than this. But then again, I´m new to 3D according to some people so :)