Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BUSHES & SHRUBS

Discussion in 'HQ 3D Models' started by jaejgo, Jan 27, 2019.

1. jaejgo

jaejgo Active Member

Hi, does anyone know of any package of BUSHES and SHRUBS that can be downloaded without the need of registration or within this site?

2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Why not just type "free 3d bushes and shrubs" into Google and see what you can find. Frankly I've never heard of anyone requesting something, but not wanting to get it from here..which begs the question, if someone posted a link HERE, would you use it?

I would imagine any half decent collection of such things and shrubs / bushes, would be here somewhere, either on the forum or GFXPeers... and if it's not then it's likely to be nasty tat, probably being sold on sites like CGTrader, which nobody would want too pay for, even if they later shared it.

B the way have you ever thought of using software to create your own? Quite a few programs out there now, for generating plants, some are even free.

3. jaejgo

jaejgo Active Member

Hello Andy47,
    First, I want to thank you for your answer, although for not contributing anything, you could have saved it.
    Of course I searched in Google, in GFXPeers in the Blog ...... etc, I am not stupid and if I ask for it is because I search for something and found nothing. I do not know if I have to remind you that this is a site to share and help each other. I have been following you for a long time in your comments and the truth, for some time it seems that you are losing the north.
    you talk about making them yourself and programs for it but you do not even mention any. With that philosophy, according to you, we all have to do everything by ourselves, so that this site? If you want to do everything so that you are in this place, why should there be people who care about sharing and helping instead of giving stupid advice? Answer yourself to these questions and possibly revisit the philosophy of this site.
    Note: I hope the translation is good

4. noname

noname Active Member

5. zappa

zappa Member

6. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

if someone wants something, from somewhere, but appears to prefer to get it from anywhere but here, "downloaded without the need of registration or within this site?" why would they expect others to care or be of any help.

Surely the whole point of signing up here, was that you hoped to find stuff being shared here and could then download that stuff from here..

I guess you don't see the contradiction, in you OP.. Well I do and that was my point.. If you don't want to find it here, then how can anyone help you and where would they post a link, if not here.

Oh following me, for a long time, is a waste of yours.. As for pointing out that this is a site to share and help others, thanks I had absolutely no idea why this site existed. I guess being here far longer than yourself, and being trusted enough, to be upgraded to moderator, means I don't care, am of zero help and don't have a clue what this site is all about...

My philosophy is "If you cannot help yourself, then don't expect others to help you"

and that doesn't mean you have to do al the work, lift means if you can't be bothered to show some examples of what you need, perhaps share a link to the stuff you would like, why should others waste their time doing it al for you... Just remember you asked for stuff, but then stated

that can be downloaded without the need of registration or within this site? hence no links or clues from me, just some helpful tips and advice.

7. jaejgo

jaejgo Active Member

Hello, thank you all for the answers.
    Unknown member thank you for your links I did not know this program this vast well and it's free, to make shrubs because I do not see it, for trees if, when saying shrubs I was referring to decorative Viztorian gardens type. On the other hand a bush is not a tree , both are plants but very different especially in their altitude, a bush can never have the height of a tree. I do not know if the translation of your comment is fine, you say child, I suppose it will be a way of speaking because my childhood a long time ago and the word padawan the translator says opposite the truth I do not understand.
    Zappa well clear that I put BUSHES & SHRUBS 3d model free in the browser and of course I searched in the page of the pictures, which takes you mainly to https://archive3d.net/?category=31 in this site there is 3d models free quality what happens is that most are obsolete files or have no textures or are only for vray in the end multiple constraints and I in this case I referred to more realistic models, disclpas why not I esprese well.
    Andy47 still expresses me wrong when saying on this site or outside of it, I was referring to you already look at this site and if someone could post a sterno link to download it. Sorry if you felt offended by reminding you that this site is not my intention, I know you've been a long time, that you're a member of the team and that there's trust in you, I remember that not long ago when someone requested something, you put links, you made suggestions, definitely helpful, but recently you only dedicate yourself to present long posts. You are right that I should specify more about what is asked for again so I will do it. Of course you do not have to do all the work, I have a lot of free time and I offer to help you in everything you need, I would like to be a member of the team but I do not know what I have to do to be one. I do not doubt that I am ready to help you in everything you need to manage this site.As always I hope the translation is good and again thanks to all.

8. jaejgo

jaejgo Active Member

Sorry I forgot, I'm preparing a catalog of shrubs, with textures and formats 3dsmax, fbx, obj and Vue when I have it ready I will go to GFXPEERS