Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

CAD 6 Studio & Industrie 64bit only (July 5th)

Discussion in '2D' started by brainsgonedead2000, Jul 11, 2019.

1. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

As before this is more or less a BETA crack, I've removed the trial snag and make it last beyond 30 days but I still cannot find the trial wording. The ones I can find do not do anything! I tested save, print to PDF and export to image.

Download
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/vwlw9vgdro77uji/CAD_6_(July_5th).7z/file

[​IMG]
    – Construction & Visualization

Malz++Kassner CAD6studio is the professional 2D/3D CAD program of the CAD6 series with all functions for planning, construction, and visualization. Apart from a 2D drawing area, the program provides 3D spaces to create and edit 3D components.

It contains SMART2D Technology plus many highly effective functions for the comfortable creation of drawing objects, working with curves and surfaces, as well as automatic trimming commands, equidistants, clippings, mappings, multiple lines, archiving of drawings, automatic saving, parts lists creation, etc.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Import/export filters for DXF, DWG, HP-GL/2, STL, U3D (export only), SVG (export only), SHP, WMF, EMF, and bitmaps (e.g. JPG and PNG) are also included.

In addition to comprehensive dimensioning commands (incremental and common datum) and trimming functions (such as rounding, chamfering, notching), the program features a construction aid as well as commands to create surfaces and contours which allow to create complex constructions in no time.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

For illustrative applications there are commands for color gradients, textures, text alignment, color manipulation as well as special curve commands. In cooperation with CAD6PDF, you can create professional, high-resolution PDF files with CYMK colors, transparencies, and layer information that can be directly sent to online printing service providers.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Overt and foreignerxx like this.