Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

cebas FinalRender 4.0

Discussion in 'Plug-ins : Requests' started by yosef2016, Aug 13, 2019.

1. yosef2016

yosef2016 New Member

I would appreciate it if any one could upload the newest version of cebas finalrender

2. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

Do people still use this?

foreignerxx likes this.
  3. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

I remember trying it many years ago and I have seen it mentioned a few times since, so it seems it still has a following, albeit a very small one. Much like the Mac. To each his/her own

brainsgonedead2000 likes this.
  4. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

Yeah I tried it a few years ago, but sadly the support is more or less gone now. I think their only product people use is Thinking Particles.

5. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

Final Render for Maya is alive in beta... Google it to try it for free

6. leo shaft

leo shaft Member

finlarender is good..I using 3.5 for finlatoon, it's very nice.
    and I want ver 4.0 drop2. if i get it, I'll forget redshift.

7. kastou

kastou Member

I don't even understand why people are obsessed with vray. I don't like vray, it's really slow compared to final render (maybe because of the economical model... the support service ? I am not a user of support service, so i don't take that in account).
    The last time i tried vray to test caustic light, it was just bad.
    Final render has always been the render to use for me, and i didn't even take time to try the new vray, i will never use it.
    No, don't try to persuade me, it will just be a sterile debate, a waste of time. I don't care if vray has some strong points, globally, it is not good for me.

Actually, i ,more or less, can't use anything but final render. As i am using a lot finaltoon or pencil+. Those 2 tools are compatibles with scanline and final render.
    Nor vray, nor corona, nor mental ray, nor arnold are compatibles. Ink'n paint material from max is not as flexible as final toon or pencil+.
    That doesn't mean i am never doing realistic rendering, it doesn't feel like final render is missing anything compared to others to me.

For those who only tried final render a long time ago, Final render 3 and final render 4 are very differents.
    Final render 4 has a very unique good and bad specificity(or let's say, i simply don't know about another), it is a hybride render engine.
    *Good because it doesn't matter whereas you choose gpu or cpu or the 2 at the same time, it will render the same.
    *Bad because to use the optix denoÏser you need a compatible nvidia graphic card, so anyway you will need gpu (or you make a ridiculous amount of pass by frame), which makes this unique attribute a little useless. I don't remember of any other option for denoïsing from last time i tried the demo of final render 4.

finaltoon4 dll is not protected(last time i tried), you can easily remove the watermark using resource hacker, but then, you would be able to use it only with scanline, or final render 3.6 if you are using 3dsmax 2016 or below since, apparently, noone is taking time to crack finalrender4(and release it).

And if anyone decide to crack it, it would be much appreciate if it is for max 2018 version, since tp has a release for that version too.

Right now, i am learning blender, and i think i now know enough of it to say that if one day i decide to make a full switch to blender, the only thing i will regret from max are final render and thinking particles.

#7 kastou, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  8. yosef2016

yosef2016 New Member

Actually I have not used before, but I was looking or the best way to get vectors from 3ds Max. I am amazed by the options you can get it with finaltoon. So It would really be great if someone can hack it.

9. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Could always try Illustrate, if you want vector art out of Max. It is however an old one, so no idea if would work in the later versions of Max

https://www.davidgould.com/Illustrate/IllustrateForMax/Illustrate53.htm

10. kastou

kastou Member

By vector art, do you mean line output ?
    I would not recommand illustrate, it is very buggy. Pencil+ is as good as finaltoon and should satisfy your need.
    But then again, there is still the problem that this tool is only compatible with scanline, or finalrender. I like when everything work with 1 unique render engine. So, i can't use anything but final render.

11. roocoon

roocoon Well-Known Member

12. lino2

lino2 Member

i would have true final render 4.0, fully cracked

leo shaft likes this.
  13. leo shaft

leo shaft Member

I want too!

14. Darry

Darry Active Member

fR 4.0 v1.2.8.0 is already cracked up to max 2019 but I don't know how good it is due it's a trial/demo patch so the retail version is of course best.

leo shaft likes this.
  15. leo shaft

leo shaft Member

I'd appreciate it if you could share the FR 4,0 , thanks!!

16. Darry

Darry Active Member

I didn't download it myself, but it's on "the other forum" if you search there!

17. lino2

lino2 Member

Someone can send us link to download fR 4.0 v1.2.8.0 for 3dsmax 2019 ? please

18. kastou

kastou Member

Don't tell me it's persia. No newcomer can go there anymore, newbies are screwed up.o_O

#18 kastou, Aug 15, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  19. roocoon

roocoon Well-Known Member

I have a later one (v1.3.0.1) that I had come across early this year in some forum. Unfortunately it needs SSE 4.2 so I can't run it.
    A demo cracked by Bizkit something or other (blitz...?). A smart guy by the looks of it and to his credit, original work. Unlike some others I won't mention :)
    I hope it works well but I never run it. No readme file either but it should be straightforward. Cebas uses the same setup for their products.
    I'll upload the 2019 version with its cracked files. The crack is the same for 2017 and 2018 but I'm not about to upload 200MB for each platform, so don't ask.
    I'll update this post with the link in about 30 minutes.

Update:
    for Max 2019
    https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/5cd7odi8/file.html
    pass: gfxdomain

#19 roocoon, Aug 15, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    4nchill, leo shaft and Darry like this.
  20. kastou

kastou Member

Since the very first version of final render 4, sse 4.2 is needed. I can't use it on my main computer either, luckilly, i have access to a more recent computer that can run it.
    Actually, final render 4 itself is not heavy, it is the cud dll that are heavy and i think they are the same for all max version of final render 4.
    I don't want the max2019 version(rofl)

#20 kastou, Aug 15, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2019 at 11:41 AM